Report: Bears offer OC job to Packers QB coach Luke Getsy

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Nice to read the anger hasn’t left you. You can take the boy out of chicago but can’t take Chicago out of the boy.

anger will never leave me south side Chicago it’s ingrained in me

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
yes, they hated him so much

• Promoted to quarterbacks/passing game coordinator on March 12, 2020. Rejoined the Packers on Jan. 29, 2019, as quarterbacks coach. Originally joined the team on Feb. 7, 2014, as offensive quality control coach and then was promoted to wide receivers coach on Feb. 17, 2016.
And according to this source Hackett wanted him to be his OC in Den. An offensive minded head coaching candidate wanting someone as their OC must mean something?

And the fact that The Broncos gave him an HC interview says something about their belief in his coaching abilities in some capacity? Teams don't interview every Joe Schmo.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
You sound mentally unstable
Spoken as someone who lives in Illinois, that’s a horrible place to live. I’m thankful I’m not in flyover country anymore got Hilton timeshare at the elara in Vegas. 40 minute flight. Where you gonna go , iowa?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you don't mind me asking, which post broke you? Are you really excited about Luke Getsy?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Spoken as someone who lives in Illinois, that’s a horrible place to live. I’m thankful I’m not in flyover country anymore got Hilton timeshare at the elara in Vegas. 40 minute flight. Where you gonna go , iowa?
So high and mighty…yet you choose to spend time here acting like an idiot…

dennehy

Liked Posts:
LOL I am bragging because I own the same property as people I do not know and have multiple cars.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
triggered

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
And according to this source Hackett wanted him to be his OC in Den. An offensive minded head coaching candidate wanting someone as their OC must mean something?

And the fact that The Broncos gave him an HC interview says something about their belief in his coaching abilities in some capacity? Teams don't interview every Joe Schmo.

goofs

Rise

Liked Posts:
I hope he agrees soon, the longer it takes the more I fear Ted getting outbid and saying no.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It has nothing to do with the question I asked.
Read the last paragraph..>>>>#57

I literally answered the question ahead of time cuz I knew someone would say How will it get him hit more than other types of scrambling? >>>..>>>>#57

And this was my main gripe......Anyway......This guy has what 3 yrs. pro experience. Fields needs someone with a Qb development background.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I literally answered the question ahead of time cuz I knew someone would say How will it get him hit more than other types of scrambling? >>>..>>>>#57

And this was my main gripe......Anyway......This guy has what 3 yrs. pro experience. Fields needs someone with a Qb development background.
Your answer makes no sense, within the context of the question.

Now you are completely changing your argument.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I hope he agrees soon, the longer it takes the more I fear Ted getting outbid and saying no.

What do u think about this Getsy's lack of experience in all areas?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Im so glad I’m moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois its a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather

Let me guess. You moved to Florida, right?