Report: Bears offer OC job to Packers QB coach Luke Getsy

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Let me guess. You moved to Florida, right?

the only thing I detest more than Chicago is the east coast. Hate new york and Boston. On the west coast, the best coast. Tupac was right. Leave Chicago come out to Colorado oregon Utah and actually have fun, waaaay cheaper. Better quality of life too.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Your answer makes no sense, within the context of the question.

Now you are completely changing your argument.

There's a component where the Qb runs. I explained about him taking a hit based on your question.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Luke Getsy with his lack of experience.....how's he gonna help Fields develop?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
the only thing I detest more than Chicago is the east coast. Hate new york and Boston. On the west coast, the best coast. Tupac was right. Leave Chicago come out to Colorado oregon Utah and actually have fun, waaaay cheaper. Better quality of life too.

I love Chicago. Lived here for 45 years. Been all around America, never found anywhere close. Utah and Colorado are beautiful for a vacation.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There's a component where the Qb runs. I explained about him taking a hit based on your question.
Ah, no. He's not any more prone to take bad hits running RPO plays - the RPO QB running component is essentially the same as a bootleg. Also every team runs some RPO. You just don't like this guy and are angry and coming up with whatever BS you can to demean him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They need to lock these guys down before the hottest OC job in the nfl opens up, the patriots.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luke Getsy with his lack of experience.....how's he gonna help Fields develop?
what lack of experience

As a coach:

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Im so glad I moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other posts are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois it is a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather
You must have lived in a different Chicago than I do. Glad to hear you’re not angry in any way and are totally not harboring any negative emotions. Congratulations on living life to the fullest.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Im so glad I’m moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois its a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather
I will never understand how you can think you can literally talk this sort of **** about ALL CHICAGOANS and think you're better than all chicagoans just because you think your new home in some other place is better and somehow that means the people are all better where you live and not fat hahahaha what in the world?

And you seem to be trying to say that Chicago women are ugly and everyone is fat here hahahaha I don't know what part of Chicago you moved from but I don't think there is a single woman in my whole building whomst is not smoking hot and when I go to any of the gyms around here there are like zero fat people also the clubs I go to have nothing but 9s and 10s so maybe you were just living in one of the ugly fat people neighborhoods or something?

But I totally literally get it when you get to the taxes because if you aren't making at middle to high 6 figures then it is pretty noticeable especially when you own 2 or more condos down town and the only way to afford a place with a nice yard is to get a weekend house outside the actural city like in Lagrange or Oakbrook and the property taxes there are still pretty high but I try to off set that by doing short term renting to corporate travelers which pays pretty well and then parlay that rent into more NFTs and metaverse properties to further build wealth that can be hidden from the tax man but maybe I will get a place in Arizona just to get away from all of this stuff and like zone out on psychedelic cactii in a tee-pee or whatever the shamans do down there in the dessert?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ah, no. He's not any more prone to take bad hits running RPO plays - the RPO QB running component is essentially the same as a bootleg. Also every team runs some RPO. You just don't like this guy and are angry and coming up with whatever BS you can to demean him.

I'll try to find some film on what on the when the Qb keeps the in a rpo and send it to you. Ok lets focus on Luke Getsy.
You say I'm ....."coming up with whatever BS you can to demean him."

I want the Bears to hire the best players and coaches to get us back to the SB.

Fields needs to be developed by someone skilled in Qb developement
. Please tell how and why Getsy fits the bill? And please don't say.....'give him a chance' or 'lets wait and see what happens'. thanks.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So we hired a defensive coach who hadn't yet secured his OC when we have a young QB who should be the priority of this franchise....
Sorry, but my first impression of all this leaves me scratching my head....are we winging it?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So are you 40+ and enrolled in ASU or are you some loser who still tries to get into frat parties 20 years past expiration? I remember you on Bear Report from years ago and with you being this easily triggered and referencing Tupac, i guarantee you are nothing close to college age.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how you can think you can literally talk this sort of **** about ALL CHICAGOANS and think you're better than all chicagoans just because you think your new home in some other place is better and somehow that means the people are all better where you live and not fat hahahaha what in the world?

And you seem to be trying to say that Chicago women are ugly and everyone is fat here hahahaha I don't know what part of Chicago you moved from but I don't think there is a single woman in my whole building whomst is not smoking hot and when I go to any of the gyms around here there are like zero fat people also the clubs I go to have nothing but 9s and 10s so maybe you were just living in one of the ugly fat people neighborhoods or something?

But I totally literally get it when you get to the taxes because if you aren't making at middle to high 6 figures then it is pretty noticeable especially when you own 2 or more condos down town and the only way to afford a place with a nice yard is to get a weekend house outside the actural city like in Lagrange or Oakbrook and the property taxes there are still pretty high but I try to off set that by doing short term renting to corporate travelers which pays pretty well and then parlay that rent into more NFTs and metaverse properties to further build wealth that can be hidden from the tax man but maybe I will get a place in Arizona just to get away from all of this stuff and like zone out on psychedelic cactii in a tee-pee or whatever the shamans do down there in the dessert?
Damn, Vick. Didn't know you were in the metaverse. I have property there too

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So are you 40+ and enrolled in ASU or are you some loser who still tries to get into frat parties 20 years past expiration? I remember you on Bear Report from years ago and with you being this easily triggered and referencing Tupac, i guarantee you are nothing close to college age.
When he references all the 'hot' women there he really means all the good looking women he gets to look up and down as the walk by which makes this guy creepy af

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I'll try to find some film on what on the when the Qb keeps the in a rpo and send it to you. Ok lets focus on Luke Getsy.
You say I'm ....."coming up with whatever BS you can to demean him."

I want the Bears to hire the best players and coaches to get us back to the SB.

Fields needs to be developed by someone skilled in Qb developement
. Please tell how and why Getsy fits the bill? And please don't say.....'give him a chance' or 'lets wait and see what happens'. thanks.
You are the one who needs to make the argument, you're the one who is saying he would be a terrible hire. I haven't made one claim to how he would be as a coach. So don't be a simpleton - the argument is yours and you have to defend it, not me.

So far you've come up with RPOs, which is totally laughable, and he's inexperienced, which another poster easily dismissed. What else you got?

Rise

Liked Posts:
So we hired a defensive coach who hadn't yet secured his OC when we have a young QB who should be the priority of this franchise....
Sorry, but my first impression of all this leaves me scratching my head....are we winging it?

They cheaped out on Quinn and now trying to hire the staff he wanted, kind of hilarious maybe it will work.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When he references all the 'hot' women there he really means all the good looking women he gets to look up and down as the walk by which makes this guy creepy af
shut up loser. he's fucking all the hot chicks

the hot chicks
I wish my hand was just fat - Album on Imgur