1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Someone break it to Greg they interviewed Pep Hamilton and he is black.

I think there are conflicting reports of Pep's interview. Some said this morning but Gabriel mentioned it was tomorrow. So that is why he is saying they have to interview Pep tomorrow first.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think there are conflicting reports of Pep's interview. Some said this morning but Gabriel mentioned it was tomorrow. So that is why he is saying they have to interview Pep tomorrow first.

I just like to pick on him and watch him rage.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
this thread gained another 140 posts. what have you all learned thus far? is this guy coming to the Bears or not?
I’ve learned that apparently Chicago sucks and that the Bears are screwed because they don’t have a coach that comes from an offensive background.

Still having a great Friday though.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
I’ve learned that apparently Chicago sucks and that the Bears are screwed because they don’t have a coach that comes from an offensive background.

Still having a great Friday though.
That was my original post bunch of dumb fucks commenting and like 2 good posts and I’m one of those dumb fucks

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, Grossman had to be benched. The performance wasn't there. So he went with Orton, who performed better than in (2008) vs 2005.
View attachment 17260
Kyle Orton played better in year 4 than he did his rookie season where he was thrusted into action? NO WAY! This is shocking! Great job Pep!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good news-bad news
-bad news........Yes unfortunately, you're gonna run into some very rude, disrespectful ppl here

Good news- The majority of ppl here are cool and respectful

Welcome to CCS !
Keep ghosting my posts. Also, you have shown your homophobia time and time again and have been called racist by half a dozen posters.

But hey, you're not rude or disrespectful.

Welcome to CCS!