*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

Liked Posts:
That's about it. CCS isn't so much famous as it is infamous. Lots of people know about it, tried to come here just to talk Bears, and almost all of them basically say they left because the trolls run free and its a bunch of grown men acting like they're in 6th grade. And the trolls are FUCKING PROUD of that fact, proud that they are losers, and when you even mention ignore, they meltdown and challenge your manhood and all this childish passive-aggressive douchebro shit - just so that you won't hit ignore and they can keep trolling some more. And its mod-sanctioned :sick:.

Honestly, the ignore feature is the best thing in this place. It allows people to actually talk Bears football, and you don't have to hear a peep from them - unless you just have an itch to poke the bear and then go on ignore when they all come running, which brings its own special kind of laughter.

I live in their heads rent free, and have for DECADES. You'd think they'd have outgrown it by now, but they never do. I can't imagine being them - stuck mentally at the age of 11 for their entire lives.

:benny:

EDIT: P.S. - Best part is when they bump the Bernstein thread (they actually paid real money to a d list chicago celeb to roast me, and think they owned me - when all it shows is that I live in their heads so bad they spent money on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) - I don't even have to read it any more. I just know when it gets bumped, I REALLY twisted one of their nuts and they got so triggered they had to bump it.

It always makes me smile when I see it. :smug2:
I don’t care about the drama part of your post but I have been posting on message boards since I was a kid and this is easily one of, if not THE worst forum I’ve ever read/posted on. I won’t say I have posted the best content, but it’s really only because I realized long ago how crazy this place is and how worthless high effort posts are in such a cesspool. It’s like a bad car accident though, I just can’t look away.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's about it. CCS isn't so much famous as it is infamous. Lots of people know about it, tried to come here just to talk Bears, and almost all of them basically say they left because the trolls run free and its a bunch of grown men acting like they're in 6th grade. And the trolls are FUCKING PROUD of that fact, proud that they are losers, and when you even mention ignore, they meltdown and challenge your manhood and all this childish passive-aggressive douchebro shit - just so that you won't hit ignore and they can keep trolling some more. And its mod-sanctioned :sick:.

Honestly, the ignore feature is the best thing in this place. It allows people to actually talk Bears football, and you don't have to hear a peep from them - unless you just have an itch to poke the bear and then go on ignore when they all come running, which brings its own special kind of laughter.

I live in their heads rent free, and have for DECADES. You'd think they'd have outgrown it by now, but they never do. I can't imagine being them - stuck mentally at the age of 11 for their entire lives.

:benny:

EDIT: P.S. - Best part is when they bump the Bernstein thread (they actually paid real money to a d list chicago celeb to roast me, and think they owned me - when all it shows is that I live in their heads so bad they spent money on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) - I don't even have to read it any more. I just know when it gets bumped, I REALLY twisted one of their nuts and they got so triggered they had to bump it.

It always makes me smile when I see it. :smug2:
The guy who constantly has to tell everyone to put me on ignore like he does.
1643660795087.png
HAHAHAHAHA if you're going to learn about the ignore feature, please don't learn from this guy. Wow, Harold exposed dbb. I expose you. Maybe i am Harold and you are DBB!
View attachment 17184
View attachment 17185
View attachment 17186
View attachment 17187
This dude has replied to me almost every single day this past week. Take advice from the morbidly obese star wars forum mod virgin.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t care about the drama part of your post but I have been posting on message boards since I was a kid and this is easily one of, if not THE worst forum I’ve ever read/posted on. I won’t say I have posted the best content, but it’s really only because I realized long ago how crazy this place is and how worthless high effort posts are in such a cesspool. It’s like a bad car accident though, I just can’t look away.

Well, honestly, the reason it even still exists as a place to talk sports, is because
  1. Message Boards overall are out of style, so there are very few places to talk Bears other than Reddit
  2. Of the Message Boards that are still out there, this is the most active.
Now, how much of that activity is "real"?

I don't know. I know for a long damn time, there have been trolls here who employed multiple accounts which can give a false impression of activity. But even ignoring all the trolls, this place is the busiest and most interactive place to talk Bears football, so those who have chosen to deal with the cesspool aspect of it do so only for that reason - otherwise, most of the Bears talk people would be long gone and this place would only have the trolls left. And they can't survive outside this place. I've seen them try to import their crap to other Bears forums in the past, and they basically end up getting banned in record time....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I support him? He's another Poster on ccs. I agree with him sometimes. We both agree that you are an idiot. Being in agreement on that doesn't mean we agree on everything football related
You absolutely without a doubt suck his dick and follow him around and agree with everything he says. Don't be ashamed you cock muncher.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson is gonna sink or swim. And I love this quote:

What the coach said: “We will play at a high tempo, a high effort attacking physical style built upon speed, quickness and explosive athletic ability. We will carry ourselves with an attitude of energy, passion and intensity. We will play with maximum effort on every play. And my next piece of advice for the players, for sure, is get your track shoes on because we’re running.” — Matt Eberflus
This sounds a lot like what M. Irvin said about Jimmy Johnson when Jerry Jones hired him. Get in shape because you are gonna run.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thanks for more proof of how you can't even think for yourself.

@Anytime23 posts this and 3 posts later there you are playing copy daddy/mommy.
Im sorry Pace was fired and they replaced him with a crybaby 22 year old. I guess literally anything is better than R. Pace. Hope you are well even if you are classless!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Im not going to read all of your back and forth gibberish but it sounds like you agree with me about wanting to hear from Getsy and i dont see any love, just insults and hate.

Me and CS89 disagree on many things but unlike you, no grudges are held. No homophobic slurs are said. You could learn a thing or two about rational and classy discourse.

I don't fear anyone. I don't initiate non classy non rational discourse.

Anytime23

I wish Getsy could have been here to answer some questions and try to sell Chicago on why such an unproven coach is going to be the one to install his own offense, call plays and develop the most important player the Bears have had in decades. #180

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Random thoughts:
  • Poles seems a little green. I know you're excited and you're a former player and you've got that former-player camaraderie thing going on, but your new HC is your employee, not your brother. I mean I get it: Enthusiasm and raw emotion and focus... It just seemed a bit over-the-top
  • Eberflus quote: "My next piece of advice for the players (for sure), is get your track shoes on; because we're running." (#96 calling his real-estate agent: 'I want the house on the market ASAP!)
  • "We will play at a high tempo, high-effort, attacking physical style built upon speed, quickness, and explosive athletic ability." This really does sound like Lovie Smith reincarnated (which makes me wonder about the times the Bears' defense got sliced up by good offenses)
  • Bilal Nichols is probably the closest the Bears have to a 3-technique defensive tackle on the roster. Defensive tackle is going to be a huge; I believe they'll use Mack and Flynn as defensive ends. I could be wrong though; been wrong about a lot lately lol

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Random thoughts:
  • Poles seems a little green. I know you're excited and you're a former player and you've got that former-player camaraderie thing going on, but your new HC is your employee, not your brother. I mean I get it: Enthusiasm and raw emotion and focus... It just seemed a bit over-the-top
  • Eberflus quote: "My next piece of advice for the players (for sure), is get your track shoes on; because we're running." (#96 calling his real-estate agent: 'I want the house on the market ASAP!)
  • "We will play at a high tempo, high-effort, attacking physical style built upon speed, quickness, and explosive athletic ability." This really does sound like Lovie Smith reincarnated (which makes me wonder about the times the Bears' defense got sliced up by good offenses)
  • Bilal Nichols is probably the closest the Bears have to a 3-technique defensive tackle on the roster. Defensive tackle is going to be a huge; I believe they'll use Mack and Flynn as defensive ends. I could be wrong though; been wrong about a lot lately lol

Its going to be interesting how they flesh it all out. We got until March to see who they will want to keep.

I do think for those of us who were Bears fans during the Lovie era, its going to be a lot easier for us to understand what we are seeing on defense this go round. I think there will be differences too, but it should give us a jump on comprehending the defense.

One main thing to keep in mind - when Lovie took over in 2004, the defense looked straight dumpster fire trash until the last 4 games of the season, when the light went on and they looked fucking dominant. Since this defense is based off of gap control, it is going to take time for the defense to learn those gaps and trust their team mates to protect their own gaps. That's why the defense looked so bad in early 2004, because the D was still learning their gaps and their responsibilities.

I'd expect it will take time this time as well.

Its why I think they will maximize the offense first, and try to win by outscoring the other team in year 1, until the D starts to come together better.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Random thoughts:
Nichols isn't on the roster, he's FA.

There really are more holes to fill on defense than offense - and that's saying something.