*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'll have to be more specific. There's like 80 (more like 10 if you don't count all their alts) self-congratulatory blowhards here who all circle jerk each other, so its difficult which one of them is the most self-congratulatory...

This is your 6th account, bub.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hot damn we finally got a real answer and it's an impressive one!

Flus talking about how he's going to sit down with the offense and give a defensive perspective as they build out this offensive what's hard on a defense - that's what Bill belichick does and I don't know of anyone else who's even tried it!

Not gonna lie, that part got me excited.
This was one of the few things that stood out to me beyond all the predictable coach speak (which is pretty much the norm across the league). Some back it up, some don't.

I'm not sure how common this is across the league, but it should be.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'll have to be more specific. There's like 80 (more like 10 if you don't count all their alts) self-congratulatory blowhards here who all circle jerk each other, so its difficult which one of them is the most self-congratulatory...

Penny's Random Thought of the Day:

Going on so much about the posters on your ignore list, breaks the spirit of the ignore list.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy is fired after 3 years. Or else given 3 cracks at it like Pace so that this miserable ownership can avoid public backlash.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Penny's Random Thought of the Day:

Going on so much about the posters on your ignore list, breaks the spirit of the ignore list.

Not at all. Because I can talk all the shit I want about them, and for all their flailings, I won't see shit from them.

Don't need to - I know I've triggered the fuck out of them when I see this:

1643667109453.png

That thread is the greatest - because they only bump it when I trigger the ABSOLUTE FUCK out of them.

And thanks to a mod making it, it can never be ignored. It's like a canary in a coal mine, warning me that I've triggered another man child of whom I am living in their head, rent free, and yet, because of the ignore list, I'll never see their bitching, their hyperventilating, or any of their shit.

All by me simply..... posting.

And I fucking love it.

:smug2:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How do you guys interpret this exchange?

Reporter: “Three weeks ago, you said you would be the one to have the final say on head coach and general manager….What changed?”

George: “I told Ryan that I was fine with any of the three finalist candidates that he wanted to interview. It was his decision.”

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Not at all. Because I can talk all the shit I want about them, and for all their flailings, I won't see shit from them.

View attachment 17353

That thread is the greatest - because they only bump it when I trigger the ABSOLUTE FUCK out of them.

And thanks to a mod making it, it can never be ignored. It's like a canary in a coal mine, warning me that I've triggered another man child of whom I am living in their head, rent free, and yet, because of the ignore list, I'll never see their bitching, their hyperventilating, or any of their shit.

And I fucking love it.

Wow by typing up that wildly incoherent essay it sure proves your point that you DO NOT care at all and are totally mentally stable. Seriously, you are Teflon Teddy and it is incredible.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How do you guys interpret this exchange?

Reporter: “Three weeks ago, you said you would be the one to have the final say on head coach and general manager….What changed?”

George: “I told Ryan that I was fine with any of the three finalist candidates that he wanted to interview. It was his decision.”
Teams a compete joke and waste of sundays that’s how I interpret it. But some are satisfied with how this team is run

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

View attachment 17353

And I fucking love it.

Holy personality disorder Batman! I've never seen a 450lb couch potato think so highly of themselves. I guess you truly have one impressive Storm Trooper action figure collection to think this highly of yourself.
Oh and *OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
***OFFICAIL***

@Dick Jauron thank u very much for this thread, I think it will get 400+ posts and 9000+ views by this evening.

Can you please update the thread title, though?

Thank you very much and good luck!

Just how do I do it?

Congrats are definitely in order for @Dick Jauron for this outstanding thread.