*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Dude, you're mod-troll. You enable all that shit, so don't OMG me. You're partially responsible for this place being a cesspool.

So don't try to play it off when I flip the script.
Oh my gosh is right though I mean are you kidding me with this act of yours because there are like at least 3 different posters that have explained to me in my dms that you have doxxed members personal social media profiles and then literally harvested pictures from them and then posted them and identified them on the forum when you had another username and showed me posts where you even admitted to it and said you were sorry and that someone else did it with your account but I am definitely not believing that and besides whomst in the holy heck would literally have nudes of other men and make them public but some sort of deranged psychopath?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How do you like all the moves so far?
I think i already told you how i feel. I was good with the Poles hire when it first happened and then i was underwhelmed by hiring a defensive HC in Eberflus and hiring a OC that's never called plays before in Getsy and has been a WR's coach longer than he's been working with QB's.

Then i watched the presser today, and this pretty much happens to me every time, i get excited with the things they say about how they're going to build this team through the draft and really love Eberflus' excitement and how he wants this team to play. So i'm back in with both Poles and Eberflus and really hope they made the right choice with Getsy because it all starts with getting Fields right.

I'm good with sitting back and waiting and watching and hoping we do what Poles said and we take the North back and never let it go again.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He is in my tip top 7 football posters as well like @Adipost @Aesopian @bamainatlanta @BaBaBlacksheep @Grimson @Dejo @Broc and @Gustavus Adolphus even though he doesn't post as much as I would like to read.
Thanks friend.

If I'm being 200% honest with you, Matt Nagy ruined my Bears experience this past season. So it was never fun to really watch of talk about them. I am cautiously optimistic of this new regime. Any time you have something new, your interest is going to be piqued. I want to like them, but I also wanted to like Pace/Nagy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was little put off by the choking back tears during the conference. Like getting the GM was his superbowl win. I be like "Nah dude, you actually still have to win a superbowl and then you can cry" So to cry because you made it? Well, I don't think you made it.

And Eberfluss gonna measure the intensity? I'm very intrigued to learn of his intensity measurements. He was like " we have ways to measure that"

And also George is still weird. Even Poles was like "I'm so surprised he picked me up at baggage" but to me that was like " this weird mofo snagged me at baggage" Yall know they don't let anyone in the gates since 911 right? But Georgie found a way! Did he buy a plane ticket?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was little put off by the choking back tears during the conference. Like getting the GM was his superbowl win. I be like "Nah dude, you actually still have to win a superbowl and then you can cry" So to cry because you made it? Well, I don't think you made it.

And Eberfluss gonna measure the intensity? I'm very intrigued to learn of his intensity measurements. He was like " we have ways to measure that"

And also George is still weird. Even Poles was like "I'm so surprised he picked me up at baggage" but to me that was like " this weird mofo snagged me at baggage" Yall know they don't let anyone in the gates since 911 right? But Georgie found a way! Did he buy a plane ticket?
George reminds me of early Kendall from succession

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The thanking god thing also does my head in but it seems to be far more of the norm now across a lot of the US, particularly in sports and politics. So I guess it's just a little rote, rather than thinking there was some form of divine intervention in getting a job in sports??

But these press conferences are now just a mix of thanking family, coaching cliches and some very bad soundbites. So not sure how much you can learn, but I kind of warmed to Eberflus - can imagine he will have the enthusiasm and people skills to be good - would maybe have liked someone to maybe put a bit of fear into the players - he doesn't look like he's much of a screamer

But I guess only time will tell if George (and god) got this one right!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The thanking god thing also does my head in but it seems to be far more of the norm now across a lot of the US, particularly in sports and politics. So I guess it's just a little rote, rather than thinking there was some form of divine intervention in getting a job in sports??

But these press conferences are now just a mix of thanking family, coaching cliches and some very bad soundbites. So not sure how much you can learn, but I kind of warmed to Eberflus - can imagine he will have the enthusiasm and people skills to be good - would maybe have liked someone to maybe put a bit of fear into the players - he doesn't look like he's much of a screamer

Fields thanked god as well

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Fields thanked god as well
Well he isn't trying to do it like some sort of kinda cliche type of thing you just say because he literally acturally legitimately is confirmed Christian and seems to be a real one not one of those fake ones that are totally udderly repugnant so I am okay with that as long he doesn't get crucified for it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well he isn't trying to do it like some sort of kinda cliche type of thing you just say because he literally acturally legitimately is confirmed Christian and seems to be a real one not one of those fake ones that are totally udderly repugnant so I am okay with that as long he doesn't get crucified for it.
Chill brother, I was just pointing out that we have a team of god fearing men!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Eberflus did say "Bring your track shoes, we are gonna be running"
Every Bear player puckered and tried to think back of easier, more Club Dubbier times.
But for real, when he spoke of enthusiasm,the cynic in me was like" Nagy just played this game with us"
Bottom line, I gotta hope they got something right.

Also, I did think Poles acted scared and like the job may be too big. He stuttered and he sounded 0% sure when he quickly said "we're gonna take the north and never give it back"

I hope he is more sure of himself behind closed doors.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

to me the worst part was the very beginning with the over the top praise of the man that is George McCaskey, where he singles him out and tells beautiful tales of being picked up in an airport. George writes a great script.

Complete sham of a process. Yes man GM.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I literally was posting that for the benefit of the neigh sayers and people with hatred on the inside of their hearts not you BROTHER
let's take a time-out! we all know

2011-09-23-jesus-pack-priest.jpg

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eberflus did say "Bring your track shoes, we are gonna be running"
Every Bear player puckered and tried to think back of easier, more Club Dubbier times.
But for real, when he spoke of enthusiasm,the cynic in me was like" Nagy just played this game with us"
Bottom line, I gotta hope they got something right.

Also, I did think Poles acted scared and like the job may be too big. He stuttered and he sounded 0% sure when he quickly said "we're gonna take the north and never give it back"

I hope he is more sure of himself behind closed doors.
Camp cupcake is over

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guys been super busy today was going to try to watch the presser, but was doing hockey workouts with my boys.

Could I get a No BS assessment of the Presser.

Appreciate it boys