OT: Brady WILL retire (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT FOR THE OP)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's fine if you want to take the statement "Absolute GOAT…first second hall of famer," as a "prediction."

After 27,000 posts on a message board, at 30 minutes a post, thats 13,500 hours. If this was a 40 hour a week job for you, you've worked here six and a quarter years so far, nose to the grindstone. You've been out here on the front lines, sacrificing so much of your allotted time here on earth, posting so we don't have to. So you would know.

And so would the great Grimson King, 37,000 posts who has slaved away here for 8.9 years. And Adolph, with 37,000 posts, or 8.9 years. And there is the upstart AT with 24,000 posts and 5.8 years of service. And MDB, with 15, 000, here for 3.6 years as if it were a full time job. But most impressively, the great HHM, with 43,000 posts, who has "worked here" an astonishing 10.3 years, and must be about to receive a virtual gold watch.

Here's thanks to the revered group above, who on Monday evening, with all their collective wisdom, and time already stretched thin with their official posting responsibilities, were able to take the time out of their busy days and full, rewarding lives, and dislike pages and pages of this humble and repentant soul's posts, their just and right punishment for my seditious acts.

These brave and revered posters will someday be on their deathbeds, wishing that somehow, someway, they could have spent even more of their God-given time on this internet message board, posting away their lives.

What in the American Psycho did I just read? Who takes 30 mins to post one message?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Grimsina?

Also please use another gif. I love it when Boomers figure out the internet 15 years later.

In 2050, if he ain't dead, he will be doing the Whip and Nay Nay and Supermanning hoes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The dark days of the NFL are upon us

mecha

Liked Posts:
I watched NFL Timeline on the Greatest Show on Turf. they're at the Super Bowl and Rams players calling Brady overrated from the sideline. I think he was every bit of a "who is this guy?" as Warner was a couple years prior then was he not? but boy did they fuck up that game.

props to Adam Vinatieri brah, he won those first 3 Super Bowls.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What a distraction and bad teammate!