Canth

Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:
Another article that mentions his experience:

Canth

Liked Posts:
And another one:

Interesting take away from this one is he was believed to be the front runner to stay as the offensive line coach for Pittsburgh.

Key paragraph from this article, imo:
1643827572700.png

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well better have the #1 offense in the nfl or he is a failure. Good luck.
I’d take top 10 in his first season.

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
And another one:

Interesting take away from this one is he was believed to be the front runner to stay as the offensive line coach for Pittsburgh.

Key paragraph from this article, imo:
View attachment 17414
I remember those well run WAS/ATL ground games with Alfred Morris, Freeman/Coleman, etc. I am intrigued with the Shanahan influence with Fields/Montgomery/Herbert.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Williams ran Fraziers D. Same D that couldn’t stop Mahomes. He will be running Flus defense now.

Rise

Liked Posts:
So is your screen name talking about your blood pressure? Because it seems to be going through the roof every time the Bears do something different than you may like…

Be quiet Lions fan. You have zero credibility, only a flake switches teams or you’re 10 years old.

You probably still like the lions which is why you like all these moves. You literally like every move they do.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
A couple of comments.

1. I agree about the concern with Williams especially as Eberflus has indicated he expects his coordinators, including DC to run that side of the ball. So, Williams will be expected to call the defense.

2. In reference to those Vikings defenses: How much was Williams and how much was Frazier? Did Frazier step fully back from being DC to be the head coach or did he still try to run the show, was split too many ways and the defense suffered? I don't know, but it's an interesting question to ask.

3. Those defenses were nearly 10 years ago. A lot can change in 10 years - good and bad. So, what has he learned in the past 9-10 years that will allow him to be better this time?

All def good points. I guess the bright side is that although Flus won't be calling plays, there should be an absolutely SEAMLESS translation of his defense from the Colts to the Bears since all the guys in charge of that side are proxies.

Flus will basically be installing the defense without installing the defense.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is why you can’t get caught up in Rumors. The majority of times they “let you down”

Yup. Even with the better sourced ones, things can change in a hurry and you'll be let down eventually.

The thing is, gotta know when you deal with rumors, you need to take everything with a grain of salt. Rumors are fun and over time, you can find out who has better track records of rumors coming true, but no one should ever take a rumor as 100% fact until it gets officially reported.

That said, when digested properly, rumors have their place and can be a fun diversion when nothing else is going on...

Dpaw

Liked Posts:
now Brady isn’t any good for us didn’t want him anyways! “Homer crying sounds in the corner”
He stated awhile ago the other guy would be a better choice. What’s incorrect in what he’s saying now? Brady was a shitshow In Carolina…