Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That he got blown off by 3 other teams and then interviewed with the Vikings on Michigan's recruit signing day, instead of welcoming the kids, tells you all you need to know about him.

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That he got blown off by 3 other teams and then interviewed with the Vikings on Michigan's recruit signing day, instead of welcoming the the kids, tells you all you need to know about him.
Most people prefer to keep their heads in the sand.

“But he’s had success!” Success at burning things down, yes.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Maybe he isn’t as good as people make him out to be?
He somehow thought he was going to get a CFB type deal in the NFL? It was never gonna happen. Some posters just had FOMO with him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Harbaugh came back because he thought he was getting $100 million from raiders or minny. Also get all the power. He was denied.
Harbaugh wanted to go to the Raiders and they did not want him. Harbaugh wanted to go to the Bears and they did not want him. Harbaugh wanted to go to Minnesota and they did not want him.

Harbaugh then goes back to Michigan and says “this is the place I want to be” and Michigan fans go crazy knowing his “loyalty” is to big blue.

They are so fucking gullible and pathetic it’s hilarious

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he isn’t as good as people make him out to be?

Eh, I think he prob is every bit as good as ppl think as a football coach. It's everything else that seems maybe problematic.

Dude over seems like he is prob a volatile prick that doesn't work very well with other people. Which might be fine if he is willing to stay in his lane as a coach, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Most people prefer to keep their heads in the sand.

“But he’s had success!” Success at burning things down, yes.

All they see is that Frisco record. And I do get it to a degree. And from that they think Harbaugh is great (subliminally, it's because some people want another Ditka), and think Kaep was better than he actually was, etc.

But when I really look at it, Harbaugh had a HELL of a staff.

Roman and Fangio are two of the best in the league at their coordinator positions, and we've seen them take their success with them to new teams.

So without those two guys, is Harbaugh really worth all that money and control you would have to give him?

At least 3 teams including the Bears at least considered it, the Vikings seriously, but no one was jumping to put a ring on that finger....

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I certainly do think he is a good football coach. I just think so much more comes with it that it’s a toxic relationship doomed for a short run no matter where he goes. I just don’t want the insufferable jackass coaching my team because I can’t root for him and against him at the same time.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be three

Oct 9th to Nov 25th would be one (sorry, WOULD BE ONE)
math isn't your strong suit I see, one road game in a month and a half, sorry yhat was meant for@KennyH

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
... because I can’t root for him and against him at the same time.
You shouldn't do the Fantasy Football thing then! ? It's a really bastardized up way to watch live football.
For that reason alone I refuse to draft Packers for my teams, which are just cheap/free leagues anyhow.

~~~~~~
(on topic)

Been said, Harbaugh likely a great coach, but no team was willing to give him full control of the roster AND whatever massive long-term contract he felt he deserved for leaving his beloved Big Blue. Chicago would've been THE golden opportunity to become a coaching LEGEND but his arrogance & over-self-valuation killed that right quick.

MINN: I'm honestly glad for us and for the Viqueens that they also said no. He would've been good for spell (if at all) and soon burned that place to the ground. Or likely raised holy hell with whatever scheme he'd come up with to deal with Cousins - whether as his QB or reject Cousin & eat his remaining massive contract hit. It would've been a train wreck regardless.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All they see is that Frisco record. And I do get it to a degree. And from that they think Harbaugh is great (subliminally, it's because some people want another Ditka), and think Kaep was better than he actually was, etc.

But when I really look at it, Harbaugh had a HELL of a staff.

Roman and Fangio are two of the best in the league at their coordinator positions, and we've seen them take their success with them to new teams.

So without those two guys, is Harbaugh really worth all that money and control you would have to give him?

At least 3 teams including the Bears at least considered it, the Vikings seriously, but no one was jumping to put a ring on that finger....
Maybe you should stop having an opinion on coaches and teams you don’t watch