Devin Hester & the Hall of Fame

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like Hester could easily be the headliner of this class. I mean, just put together a 5 minute highlight reel. That's enough to send chills to anyone who watched him during his glory days, fans or not.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I feel like Hester could easily be the headliner of this class. I mean, just put together a 5 minute highlight reel. That's enough to send chills to anyone who watched him during his glory days, fans or not.
I don’t think he makes it imo and it’ll be a shock

Yogi

Liked Posts:
He's definitely got the most individual moments that are burned into the memory of football fans of all the finalists, which should help him quite a bit compared to guys like Torry Holt, who you know was good for a long time, but you can't visually recall those specific game changing or defining moments of his career in the same way.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
For every player that is HOF worthy, a common question that gets passed around is "When will we see their like again?"

Well, to get another Hester, you would have to change the rules of the game. That simple, really. There wont be another guy who changes the game like Hester until then.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
When do they get announced? I don't want to watch the whole show, as aren't these 'awards' like known for a long time?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
When do they get announced? I don't want to watch the whole show, as aren't these 'awards' like known for a long time?
I was wondering the same thing bc I don’t think I’ve ever watched it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For every player that is HOF worthy, a common question that gets passed around is "When will we see their like again?"

Well, to get another Hester, you would have to change the rules of the game. That simple, really. There wont be another guy who changes the game like Hester until then.
Ok, this convinced me. He should make it lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LATE... already posted.
Pretty sure HW wont go on twitter and cry about how no one is giving him credit or talking about him on the radio tmw. Another #CALLEDIT

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Don't want to say I told you so for the last 15 years

Bear's meatball fans understand less than they think about the NFL and how HOF voters value players.

To Devin, you were a great player but just fell short of the ultimate honor. You should be proud