This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, what did some of you dildos expect? It's a Mashup where no song goes over 2 min, it's lipsynced and somehow the sound stinks year after year. Did you all expect something different? What did your cheeto eating asses expect? Eminem to tear off Mary J Bliges shirt with his teeth?

My favorite was Cali Love. I know every word. Everyone who graduated HS in 99 knows it. That said, they should have done a 15 min version of that with extra verses for all the artists.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The answer to both is "none" because it's most televised event on the planet and the performing artists are not dummies.
It's not, and it won't even be close to the most televised sports event this year by a long way

Maybe the most televised half time show??

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I love that Eminem kneeled, too. After he was told there would be no kneeling.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe there weren't any kids around him? We just can't expose kids to black female rappers apparently. The horror
Yet these same parents line their kids up to watch Michael Jackson, who is probably one of the grossest human beings to live outside of Epstein, but he's a safe black.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The most controversial part of the whole thing was Snoop wearing crip blue. Absolutely zero politics involved unlike years past but dumb white boomers are still mad that black people were on stage.
I thought he was trying to look like a fancy tequila bottle good catch lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I mean, what did some of you dildos expect? It's a Mashup where no song goes over 2 min, it's lipsynced and somehow the sound stinks year after year. Did you all expect something different? What did your cheeto eating asses expect? Eminem to tear off Mary J Bliges shirt with his teeth?

My favorite was Cali Love. I know every word. Everyone who graduated HS in 99 knows it. That said, they should have done a 15 min version of that with extra verses for all the artists.
I swear I thought that was when holo Tupac was going to come out lol

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most controversial part of the whole thing was Snoop wearing crip blue. Absolutely zero politics involved unlike years past but dumb white boomers are still mad that black people were on stage.
Black people are on stage most years

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You mean you didn't like $1.25 hanging upside down performing in da club?
What really got me is the last time I saw 50, he was in a movie where the character had cancer. So he dropped a ton of weight and was deathly looking skinny. When he popped down from the ceiling, I was like who tf is that guy lol

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He’s prepping for the lead role in a long awaited upcoming Heavy D biopic.

They don’t call him the DDL of rap for nothing.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like snoop was the only who didn’t gain weight.
I saw Snoop open for Dave Matthews Band a few years back and not only did my wife and I comment about how skinny he was, so did Dave. Something reminiscent of "I thought you were supposed to get the munchies." Awesome concert.