Rate the last movie you watched

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Def better than the other Mortal Kombats, but its still lacking. I give it a 6 out of 13 flawless victories.... Would smash Sonja, but that bitch cant act... christ.... scorpion and sub zero parts were 7.1/10....

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Spiderman Far From Home was 3.9/10.

I wish Dr Stranges spell jumped out of the screen and made me forget I watched that shitty flick.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Spiderman Far From Home was 3.9/10.

I wish Dr Stranges spell jumped out of the screen and made me forget I watched that shitty flick.
Apparently he did because you just watched "No Way Home"*

L

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Apparently he did because you just watched "No Way Home"*

L

he didnt, but makers mark and a pain killer did. That and the kid had me watch far from home right before going to see no way home. I didnt drive.. not promoting that.

shit sucked so bad, you knew which one I was talking about..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
he didnt, but makers mark and a pain killer did. That and the kid had me watch far from home right before going to see no way home. I didnt drive.. not promoting that.

shit sucked so bad, you knew which one I was talking about..
I only knew because you said Dr Strange was in it. He was not in the previous two.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I only knew because you said Dr Strange was in it. He was not in the previous two.

saying a spiderman is shitty couldve meant anyone ever made. Im waiting for a non animated miles version...

til then, heres a fresh bottle to kill more cells... getting hammered again..... mini 'valentines' vacation..

IMG_20220216_111015.jpg

Granada

Liked Posts:
Don't Look Up. Although I agree with the sentiments, I thought the movie was somewhat meh. It would have been better if Mckay focused on one or two issues, as opposed to throwing the kitchen sink at you -- this is about climate change, but it's also about the media, and it's also about consumerism, and it's also about social media, and it's also about the dangers of technology, and it's also about Trumpism, and it's also about nepotism, and it's also about lobbyists, and it's also about the dangers of celebrity influence, and it's also about etc. etc. etc. etc.

In the first two acts especially, there was basically no "pause button." I felt like I was watching The Rise of Skywalker again. Any one of these themes are valid, but when you compact so many into one movie and you don't give a specific theme time to breathe or be absorbed before throwing yet another one out there, it lessens the impact (no pun intended) of the theme.

Some moments were just cringeworthy, in an embarrassing way. The one scene where J. Law's character is saying, "You're going to die, and you're going to die" clearly mimicking Oprah was just, I don't know, kind of pathetic in a way. It's not like I give a shit about Oprah, but it was just such an obvious joke or commentary/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. It wasn't funny and it was way too obvious and a bit over-acted to be ironic. Same with Jonah Hill's character. Obviously, the movie is meant to be absurd, but his character was just way too over the top.

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I watched Joker.

The most believable part of the movie for me was Robert DeNiro playing a two-faced elitist Hollywood asshole. Big stretch for him, glad to see he nailed it.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched Joker.

The most believable part of the movie for me was Robert DeNiro playing a two-faced elitist Hollywood asshole. Big stretch for him, glad to see he nailed it.
lol..So there was no acting on his part?

lol

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm big on A24 films. The last one I saw was The Green Knight, which I loved.

A24_Top15.png

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugh I thought Green Knight was Terrible. Absolutely boring.
Loved it. Epic saga. Surreal moments. But hey, A24 isn't for everyone. SO, curious, do you have a favorite A24 Film? Let me guess, Green Room? Have you watched many of their movies? It's all subjective, enjoy what you enjoy.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Loved it. Epic saga. Surreal moments. But hey, A24 isn't for everyone. SO, curious, do you have a favorite A24 Film? Let me guess, Green Room? Have you watched many of their movies? It's all subjective, enjoy what you enjoy.
I love indie flicks!

I enjoyed many including: Ex Machina, Midsommar was kinda a trip but I liked it, Good Time was great with Pattinson, The Witch was creepy as HELL. Hot Summer Nights was darn good.

My favorite is probably Lady Bird lol. I really liked Swiss Army Man too hahahaha.

I've yet to watch Green Room actually. I should check it out?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I saw a woman with an A24 fleece in fulton market and sort of wanted to saunter over and say ''sup' (not sure if she worked for them or was just a fan)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love indie flicks!

I enjoyed many including: Ex Machina, Midsommar was kinda a trip but I liked it, Good Time was great with Pattinson, The Witch was creepy as HELL. Hot Summer Nights was darn good.

My favorite is probably Lady Bird lol. I really liked Swiss Army Man too hahahaha.

I've yet to watch Green Room actually. I should check it out?
yes, check out Green Room, also the rest of the Safdi Bros movies since you mentioned Good Time