***OFFICAIL*** Khalil Mack Traded To Chargers For 2023 2nd & 6th Round Pick

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This trade in general is more about freeing up cap space and grabbing another day-1 potential starter with that 2nd round pick. There is a good chance we can grab two WR's in the 2nd round that immediately can contribute for Fields.. and we can use that 6 million in cap towards building the OL in FA.

This trade to me is trading a defensive piece to build the offense. I love it.
And we have some solid DEF players that can step in.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let the dick ripping commence.

mbison

Liked Posts:
A 2nd and. 6th is a great move. Especially if we freed up all that Cap space. Mack hasn’t been healthy in 3 years. It’s better to get ride if him a year too soon than a year too late. He’s also only averaged 8 sacks a season the last 2 season.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This trade in general is more about freeing up cap space and grabbing another day-1 potential starter with that 2nd round pick. There is a good chance we can grab two WR's in the 2nd round that immediately can contribute for Fields.. and we can use that 6 million in cap towards building the OL in FA.

This trade to me is trading a defensive piece to build the offense. I love it.
Nothing wrong with the trade but the return back in draft picks is awful. Horrible return back to the Bears.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
Im not a cap guy, but can we trade Eddie Jackson to clear his contract? Might as well since its a rebuild regardless of what Poles said. His actions are saying otherwise.