1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
looking forward to the rest of the team looking for a way out. :poop:
1fum4ek0fom81.jpg
1fum4ek0fom81.jpg

Dont be mad because you all know deep down I'm telling you the truth. Called it when the bears hired Fox, Trestman, and Nagy. Now I'm calling out Poles and Ebutt.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
looking forward to the rest of the team looking for a way out. :poop:
1fum4ek0fom81.jpg
1fum4ek0fom81.jpg

Dont be mad because you all know deep down I'm telling you the truth. Called it when the bears hired Fox, Trestman, and Nagy. Now I'm calling out Poles and Ebutt.

Robinson looking more and more like a wounded douche. BoJackass Horsemouth always has something to say off the field and never anything on it. Loved Mack but it's time to clean house!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Robinson looking more and more like a wounded douche. BoJackass Horsemouth always has something to say off the field and never anything on it. Loved Mack but it's time to clean house!!
but it's time to clean house!!
from the owners all thee way down to the groundskeepers, the players and the fans.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Idk but it basically amounts to a 3rd round pick (future picks are usually values down a round) for a team likely to make the playoffs (which means a late in the round pick). Seems pretty shitty to me.
some here are pretty convinced that players will sign here and get paid later.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Er - he's covered the team for a few years now, and has sources he can tap into to ask.

Technically, that would make YOU the random twat....

Never heard of him
Anyone can "cover" the Bears it doesn't mean their opinion is superior or they have any privy knowledge. Heck even the Lemming dude "covers" the Bears and he was just a message board junkie here that had a source for a few years and now has an official Twitter check mark.

Even this dude quoted doesn't even have that.

Anyways my point is, who the f*** is this dude? Why can't thousands of fans, who have watched the Bears longer than Poles feel jaded? What authority does he have to instruct everyone else they can't have an opinion when he doesn't know jack s***

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Never heard of him
Anyone can "cover" the Bears it doesn't mean their opinion is superior or they have any privy knowledge. Heck even the Lemming dude "covers" the Bears and he was just a message board junkie here that had a source for a few years and now has an official Twitter check mark.

Even this dude quoted doesn't even have that.

Anyways my point is, who the f*** is this dude? Why can't thousands of fans, who have watched the Bears longer than Poles feel jaded? What authority does he have to instruct everyone else they can't have an opinion when he doesn't know jack s***
because MJY has nearly 5,000 fucking posts in one year. these motherfuckers posts sooo much, others became their believers and sheep.

Bust

Liked Posts:
some here are pretty convinced that players will sign here and get paid later.

Not every team has cap space. So much money to go around. duh. Then you factor in the team with cap space actually has a hole at the same positions the bears are looking to fill, double duh

greg23

Liked Posts:
Look, I'm done debating this. Let's put our money where our mouths are.

Before this decade is out, the compensation we received for this trade will be cited as a reason we should fire Ryan Poles. And I don't mean by a random person here or there, but will be talked about by the "experts" as a reason.

Ban bet, 1 year.

I know I'll be judging Poles strictly on how the second rounder this year and the sixth rounder next year perform......screw everything else

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not every team has cap space. So much money to go around. duh

just wait...eventually other teams are gonna cut a bunch of bums that we'll eventually sign. Fucking can't wait for CCS to ask about what a free agent guy in street clothes is up too soon.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be the first to admit, that I wished the Bears could have gotten better then I sticks for him but in the end I'm just glad they got multiple pics. In this draft where everything is supposed to be deep having more pics is better just like I said last year and I'd rather have more pics to get more good players. This team needs more good she players and having mac off the books next year will probably help free agency next here to continue the rebuild to something good. I consider next season the way things are going to be a wash. The hope that field become a better quarterback and we can improve everything else hopefully next year. Hopefully the draft next year is good too as well.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Mack being traded does anyone think we can trade Quinn too as well? Maybe try to get a 3:00 and a 7 for him

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Even if Khalil came back this year, managed to stay injury free and put up good numbers, if we moved him next year he would be a year older - thus mitigating/diminishing whatever progress he showed on the field. This was the time to move him.

With a bad team, lack of picks and lack of cap space to make moves, we were definitely not headed anywhere close to the Super Bowl within the next 2 years. Mack was a luxury item at this point for the Bears.

Good move by Poles

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I will be the first to admit, that I wished the Bears could have gotten better then I sticks for him but in the end I'm just glad they got multiple pics. In this draft where everything is supposed to be deep having more pics is better just like I said last year and I'd rather have more pics to get more good players. This team needs more good she players and having mac off the books next year will probably help free agency next here to continue the rebuild to something good. I consider next season the way things are going to be a wash. The hope that field become a better quarterback and we can improve everything else hopefully next year. Hopefully the draft next year is good too as well.
do/did you at least go to school?

With Mack being traded does anyone think we can trade Quinn too as well? Maybe try to get a 3:00 and a 7 for him
Lol..damn are you saying at least try to get a 3rd and an 7th for Mack..holy shit, that's worse than what it is.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only $6 million in cap relief would be kinda dogshit
One must look through the trees to see the forest. 6 mil added to cap space this year doesn't seem like much but you're trying to free up money for the next 2 years as well which this does very much. Chargers take on entirety of the rest of his contract with 28 mil and 26 mil cap hits respectively the following 2 years. It was a shit contract. You get less return on shit contracts and that's to be expected.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Even if Khalil came back this year, managed to stay injury free and put up good numbers, if we moved him next year he would be a year older - thus mitigating whatever progress he showed on the field. This was the time to move him.

With a bad team, lack of picks and lack of cap space to make moves, we were definitely not headed anywhere close to the Super Bowl within the next 2 years. Mack was a luxury item at this point for the Bears.

Good move by Poles
we were definitely not headed anywhere close to the Super Bowl within the next 2 years.

whats-going.gif

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
The facts are his body broke down the last 2 years, our window closed with Mack. He never was gonna put us over the top, build the line and add some receivers. If I've learned anything about the bears we gotta put up points to win we can never rely on defense alone it's been proven.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
One must look through the trees to see the forest. 6 mil added to cap space this year doesn't seem like much but you're trying to free up money for the next 2 years as well which this does very much. Chargers take on entirety of the rest of his contract with 28 mil and 26 mil cap hits respectively the following 2 years. It was a shit contract. You get less return on shit contracts and that's to be expected.
We’ve been agreeing too much lately. Happy you finally opened your eyes

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
M

Lol..damn are you saying at least try to get a 3rd

Lol..damn are you saying at least try to get a 3rd and an 7th for Mack..holy shit, that's worse than what it is.
If you read the post right you would notice that the 3rd and the 7th round pick with her Quinn not Mack.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
we were definitely not headed anywhere close to the Super Bowl within the next 2 years.

whats-going.gif
Surely you jest. This team is an aging shitshow and Pace left us damn near zero resources to make it better. No, we were not sniffing a SB within the next 2 years — so why hold on to an aging pass rusher?? Get what you can NOW and GTF out!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
M

If you read the post right you would notice that the 3rd and the 7th round pick with her Quinn not Mack.
too late... apparently people here thinks Quinn is greater than Mack is. and besides your former post threw me off badly.