Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Just because the Bears will have a bunch of cap space in 2023 doesn't mean they have to spend it all that offseason. If they build the team the right way, you can spread that cap space out over several seasons to acquire pieces that fit (and retain the ones that do) rather than going all in on making "big splashes" just because you have the cap space. Try to get value where you can and if there isn't an efficient use of the cap space, sign guys to 1 year deals above market rate and try again the following offseason.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yea, you don't know how the salary cap works.

We can easily afford a guy like armstead now. We could have before, but it would have hurt a lot more. Now you have the flexibility to spread his cap hit out over the future where the cap will increase 25% over the course of his contract.

Just because we have saved a ton of cap next year doesnt mean we cant spend now, especially considering our best young player is going to get a 5 year brand new deal soon.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They also have a lot of picks in 2023 and can easily acquire a player with a large cap hit via trade (in addition to the comments made by others)

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pretty sure you’re 100% correct. Pretty sure OP is having a conniption as well.
I sure did...i was gettin my fuck on while your ass is here trying to berate me at the minute my dick is wet. You're just another cretin motherfucker with an insult, just like the some of y'all here, Your sorry asses can't come up with anything better to say.
AND if you cant understand something about this thread, It means that this thread is about the 2023 Free agency class, not about some fucking guys getting cut this season for you to agree with somebody else to try your lame insult for some fucking CCS clout.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yea, you don't know how the salary cap works.

We can easily afford a guy like armstead now. We could have before, but it would have hurt a lot more. Now you have the flexibility to spread his cap hit out over the future where the cap will increase 25% over the course of his contract.

Just because we have saved a ton of cap next year doesnt mean we cant spend now, especially considering our best young player is going to get a 5 year brand new deal soon.
You do realize that there are other teams making moves to free cap space themselves? right?..so what convince a person like you (and the 12 others) with the fact that some of these guys will sign here?

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I sure did...i was gettin my fuck on while your ass is here trying to berate me at the minute my dick is wet. You're just another cretin motherfucker with an insult, just like the some of y'all here, Your sorry asses can't come up with anything better to say.
AND if you cant understand something about this thread, It means that this thread is about the 2023 Free agency class, not about some fucking guys getting cut this season for you to agree with somebody else to try your lame insult for some fucking CCS clout.
You kind of proved my point as this is what a conniption looks like.

By the by, I didn’t insult you. You sure did try to insult me though.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You kind of proved my point as this is what a conniption looks like.

By the by, I didn’t insult you. You sure did try to insult me though.
poor doggie...?.
Do you want me to prove i was fucking while you made your post just like I've proved my car here or the fact that I've met A-Rob in real life?
and so you know, I doubt you really understand wtf conniption even means.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Xcv3pf3.gif

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
The "potential" free agent class never materializes to be the "actual" free agent class.

I'm sure 80% of the top guys don't make it to the open market.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
poor doggie...?.
Do you want me to prove i was fucking while you made your post just like I've proved my car here or the fact that I've met A-Rob in real life?
and so you know, I doubt you really understand wtf conniption even means.
This just goes to show some people’s brains don’t progress after hitting puberty.

And yeah, I know what the word means. It means throwing a fit of hysterics, exactly what you’ve been doing all across the board since the trade happened. You do you though.