*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Once again, think you are overstating how bad james is just because you don't pay attention to line play all over the rest of the league.

The last game this team played(giants) he was the best lineman on the field. Clearly he is inconsistent, but that comes with the fact he's 24. The dude just got into his adult body a year or two ago.

Not saying he's going to be a good player, but I think he's worth taking the risk on.

PFF had him rated as I believe the 19th/70th guard in the NFL in 2021. I don't take much into PFF, but from what I paid attention to this team Daniels seemed like the best lineman on the field outside of certain games that old man peters dominated.

PFF and you can think what you want.

I'm cool with being on the same page as the GM.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks for keeping us up to date Dejo. Great thread because if it.

why is everyone panicking over getting a 3T on literally the FIRST DAY of a rebuild??
fucking drama queens….

Because secretly, all of them want to be the jaguars.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm wondering now more what the market is for james daniels.

Seems like we need to overpay him now considering the talent we got on the interior RN
Why do we need to overpay hours into FA?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why do we need to overpay hours into FA?

Because we are not a very good team and he's a UFA and can choose where he goes?

I'd imagine he has a market. Just because he didn't sign day one doesn't mean he wont be making money.