OFFICIAL *IVE SEEN ENOUGH* FIRE RYAN POLES MEGATHREAD

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.

Da Bears Oregon

Liked Posts:
What more needs to be said? For 28 years I've waded through shit for this team, I've bled for this team, I missed the birth of my first child the day they traded up for Trubisky, for this team. And for what? A couple 500 seasons and a one and done play off game with the god damned Eagles? We are a laughing stock fellas, and enough is enough.

We gave Ryan Pace what? Almost a decade of fuckery to throw dead money on the back end and sign 5'4 COD players to multi million dollar contracts. We were patient, we were consistent, we were open minded... AND IT GOT US NOWHERE. An act of God, probably his final gift to Virginia (RIP), we somehow got Justin Fields last year in the draft. Well that would have been great except we have no offensive line, our rookie tackle has osteoporosis or something and should be on disability, and do not even get me started on that son of a bitch Samuel Mustipher. Our WR gave up because 15 million dollars on a franchise tag was not enough to keep him interested in playing a childrens game, and the other guy weighs all of 150 pounds and is one bad hit away from being Johnny Knox Jr.

So 10 years or however long with that clown Ryan Pace and we finally say "you know that Ryan Pace is such a great guy and boy can he draft 4th and 5th rounders but maybe we ought to make a change because the only worth a shit thing he has done was purely accidental and almost ruined by the bald guy with the creepy play sheet wall paper he hired to come in and tell everybody to be themselves... which ended up being problematic because as it turns out telling 20 somethings multi millionaire famous athletes to be themselves doesn't always work too good."

Point is we took 10 years too long to take out the trash last time boys, let's not make the same mistake twice. This clown shows up, knows the plan is simple, get Justin Fields help, and signs a defensive tackle to a 40 million dollar contract. Gentleman we are 2 DAYS, 48 HOURS IN TO FREE AGENCY AND NOT A SINGLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HAS BEEN ACQUIRED. I've seen enough. I'm sure you guys have seen enough. Please, please, don't make the same mistake twice, let's just fire him now and get back in the search before the draft gets here. And honestly he can take Eberflus with him too if he wants, I wanted Byron Leftwich anyway. Thank you.
Nice….

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Because what we have done these past 30 plus years has gotten us how many playoff appearances? Maybe we should make a splash in free agency, because that has worked out. Maybe we should trade several picks for a star player, because that has worked out. Maybe we should take a different approach and let this GM build the team in his vision. Draft his players. Find his players that fit his role. Tear this joke off a team down to the bear bones and build it back up. I’ll wait a few years before I rip my dick off.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

Bad trolling attempt. Must try harder.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What a roller coaster of a first sentence. 'I've bled for this team' and I immediately think what the fuck what happened there. And you follow up that bombshell with missing the birth of your child for Mitch Trubisky?!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Because what we have done these past 30 plus years has gotten us how many playoff appearances? Maybe we should make a splash in free agency, because that has worked out. Maybe we should trade several picks for a star player, because that has worked out. Maybe we should take a different approach and let this GM build the team in his vision. Draft his players. Find his players that fit his role. Tear this joke off a team down to the bear bones and build it back up. I’ll wait a few years before I rip my dick off.
Good post. Remember when Theo Epstein took over the Cubs and it took 4 years to field a team that had a shot at playing above .500? Bears fans seem especially fickle, unable to see past their noses. Poles has basically already told us not to expect big signings, but the one you got doesn't play the right position so "GOD DAMNIT OVERPAY" or "HE DOESN'T HELP FIELDS WTF."

You know that when Poles signs an offensive lineman, there's going to be a lot of responses like "FUCK, ABOUT TIME" or "THIS DUDE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH" or "OVERPAID" or "OK NOW SIGN A WIDE RECEIVER DUMBASS." We should have signed Terron Armstead and Brian Allen and Brandon Sherff and Christian Kirk and Juju Smith-Schuster instead of Larry Ogunjobi. If he would've done that, then I could excuse him for neglecting the most important position in Eberflus' defense, the 3 technique.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This guy ripped his dick off so hard.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
For all you bums who were born about a minute ago and are complaining about the pain you have suffered being a Bears fan, try being a Bears fan for 55 years. I had to wait 20 years for a playoff win after I first started paying attention to the Bears. Then I waited 20 years for a second Super Bowl, and now I am waiting 12 years for the next playoff win. Yet, I am a true blue (Navy Blue) Bears fan. They have the best history, the best football city and the best fans. So all you lightweights can just go root for today's hot team, for me I will stick with the best football team ever. Oh and just as an aside, Fuck The Packers!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn’t read a word. Didn’t have to.

Great thread.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams