*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Boo - I liked Mega punt.

But long term, its probably the right move.

The Bears should be swimming in compensatory picks in 2023 if Poles plays this right, and I think that's exactly what he's going to do.

He'll wait and sign guys that won't take picks off the board to short term contracts. He'll for sure protect Fields and get him weapons, but the depth likely will be paper thin for a year.

Then the draft in 2023 for the Bears should be straight up bananas and a ton of fun. I think that's where he's planning on completely reloading the team at.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Breaking News: Good player waiting to see if his team instantly becomes one of the conference favorites by trading for top 7 QB before making decision to return.

God, i cant believe the nerve of people to steal this from DBB!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Be interesting if Watson is in play for ATL. Don’t know Matt Ryan’s contract details, but he’s about done, and most people know it.

Watson is from the Atlanta area.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Whatever city Watson goes to, I'm just assuming the Mayor will have to shut down all massage parlors in the area to save him from himself?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Morrow is an undersized coverage LB with 4.5 speed. More of a WILL so doubt he starts unless they put Quan at MIKE. He could definitely play nickel LB on obvious passing downs with Quan and help out on special teams.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
Yes sir!! This my guy!! Been calling it all year. You guys aren't going to believe this kid. Freak of nature. 4.01 40, 45 reps on bench.

Nicholos Marroe is THE real deal Boyz.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Morrow is an undersized coverage LB with 4.5 speed. More of a WILL so doubt he starts unless they put Quan at MIKE. He could definitely play nickel LB on obvious passing downs with Quan and help out on special teams.
Could play him at the SAM…maybe even the MIKE but doubtful