*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yall remember that time we cut Leno after the draft and the Commanders picked him up and found their starting left tackle?

The amount of idiots expecting the roster to be filled out with free agents when we have so many spots to fill is mind boggling.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yall remember that time we cut Leno after the draft and the Commanders picked him up and found their starting left tackle?

The amount of idiots expecting the roster to be filled out with free agents when we have so many spots to fill is mind boggling.
Did you know the Bears are still dealing with dead cap on Leno? ?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That actually is great news...........don't let him leave town without an offer sheet.

I'm sure he'll get an offer but he probably also has one from the Vikes and the Pats. Then the Bills can match if they wanted. Hopefully we land him though

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

And all of CCS was calling him a bum and wanted him gone and then he played pretty good (Besides getting Fitzpatrick killed) for Wash and then those same posters came back on here calling Pace a dummy for letting him go. SMDH. CCS.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
And all of CCS was calling him a bum and wanted him gone and then he played pretty good (Besides getting Fitzpatrick killed) for Wash and then those same posters came back on here calling Pace a dummy for letting him go. SMDH. CCS.
When he was with the Bears he was a liability. It was the right decision to move on from him. He found a home somewhere else and succeeded. Happens all the time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When he was with the Bears he was a liability. It was the right decision to move on from him. He found a home somewhere else and succeeded. Happens all the time.
Never said it doesn't. My point was the same people that were bitching about him and wanting him gone while here were the same people that came back and bitched about letting him go when they saw he played well.