Dakota Dozier?!! Really........?!!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well someone was stunned. I guess thats close enough....teams sign players all they time they take a chance on. The Bears are not committing anything permanent to him and he could be gone during camp.

To run a proper camp you need enough linemen for various drills. I literally think they brought this guy in to take up space. The bonus is that he has NFL playing experience.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears Fans:

I hate Pace; he signed a bunch of middling free agents that are hurting the Bears cap space.

Also Bears Fans:

Why isn't Poles spending a bunch of money on at least middling free agents that could help the team?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bears Fans:

I hate Pace; he signed a bunch of middling free agents that are hurting the Bears cap space.

Also Bears Fans:

Why isn't Poles spending a bunch of money on at least middling free agents that could help the team?
Pretty much…

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Our new GM who was a former lineman signed him for a reason. What that reason is I have no idea.

He's no better than Borom or Jenkins or even Lachavious Simmons. Let that sink in.

Worthless signing, now we're just playing some Moneyball bullshit with free agency when it comes to Oline? You know, something Poles is supposed to know a lot about.

All the message board heros here are all about 2023, that's the year we go big. Isn't it sad to talk about next year when this year hasn't even started yet?
They need to sign over 40 guys to hit 90. They all won’t be good. They all won’t make it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like if he makes the 53-man roster, he will play guard, tackle, or center.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Fans:

Also Bears Fans:

I mean.... this fucking this.

ALL that bitching about how Pace was fucking up the cap. ALL that talk about how we had a ton of open spots that might be near impossible to fill with our salary cap.

And we sign a bottom of the roster guy to a minimum deal and people are LOSING THEIR SHIT.

Y'all that are strokin out are clowns...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean.... this fucking this.

ALL that bitching about how Pace was fucking up the cap. ALL that talk about how we had a ton of open spots that might be near impossible to fill with our salary cap.

And we sign a bottom of the roster guy to a minimum deal and people are LOSING THEIR SHIT.

Y'all that are strokin out are clowns...
the adults are talking. go back to theorizing about whether jenkins will play guard, center, or tackle, c3po