*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree. I think roquan is a better player, he had the potential to be an perennial all pro(he’s basically there already).

Issue is that roquan being a beast won’t matter if fields gets his ass beat and becomes a bust. Will just become a repeat of the mid 2000s
I know I just want to add to the team without subtracting especially young talent. We don’t have much of that on this team.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So how bad is Tre’Quan Smith? I’m trying to find young WRs still available that will be cheap and maybe have a glimmer of upside. Slim pickings….

Maybe Auden Tate. ?‍♂️

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
What’s weird, and maybe I’m wrong, but Mustipher played better when he started the last few games of the 2020 season than he did any of last season…. Which was before he and Kruetz started working out I think

That’s what I fear about Bates/Lucas. Unproven, underscouted.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
you chumps better get ready for linebackers and safeties during this draft instead of dreaming of receivers that the gm isn't even thinking about

were not signing another receiver of significance during free agency and we aren't using neither of our draft picks in the second round on one either

hell we probably won't draft one until the 6th round that would be a "steal"

poles is going to be jerry angelo

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bean bears and bears fans though, I wonder how many people would be using the claim of unproven talent if the person they were trading up to get was a defensive player?

Anyway, I saw Robert Schmidt I think it was, I forget the last name exactly, but he was floating the idea that since Seattle wanted roquan Smith in the deal that fell through for Russell Wilson, the Bears trading Smith to Seattle for DK Metcalf and a fifth.

Would you make that deal?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Bean bears and bears fans though, I wonder how many people would be using the claim of unproven talent if the person they were trading up to get was a defensive player?

Anyway, I saw Robert Schmidt I think it was, I forget the last name exactly, but he was floating the idea that since Seattle wanted roquan Smith in the deal that fell through for Russell Wilson, the Bears trading Smith to Seattle for DK Metcalf and a fifth.

Would you make that deal?
I wouldn't because I'm literally not the bears GM but if I was I would not do something like that because it's literally a move that a ignoramus whomst doesn't even watch nfl football would make I mean you have to know that Metcalf is a middling talent and Smith is literally a hands down top 5 linebacker don't you?

Oops I'm sorry why would you because you literally have zero knowledge and are merely a tourist of football talk and don't even watch the games with any sort of actural engagement.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
In a deep WR draft, KC has a lot of picks. I won't cry for Mahomes just yet. KC could add Garrett Wilson or Jameson Williams or Treylon Burks and just keep on truckin'.
THe Pack have 2 # 1round picks as well and may load up on 2 WR's. I think maybe 9 WR's are off the board before our pick at # 39.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't because I'm literally not the bears GM but if I was I would not do something like that because it's literally a move that a ignoramus whomst doesn't even watch nfl football would make I mean you have to know that Metcalf is a middling talent and Smith is literally a hands down top 5 linebacker don't you?

Oops I'm sorry why would you because you literally have zero knowledge and are merely a tourist of football talk and don't even watch the games with any sort of actural engagement.
Dang Vick, you really went hard on @Mighty Joe Young here

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
THe Pack have 2 # 1round picks as well and may load up on 2 WR's. I think maybe 9 WR's are off the board before our pick at # 39.
Pack need WR help badly, but OLB, ILB, D-line, andTE as well. Would they go back to back WR in 1st round , maybe. But there are some good edge rushers as well.

Also I think thinks that Rodgers can make any WR look good. Heck MVS got a $30 mil contract for just running fast.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Pack need WR help badly, but OLB, ILB, D-line, andTE as well. Would they go back to back WR in 1st round , maybe. But there are some good edge rushers as well.
Packers signed jarran Reed and resigned Devondre Campbell and tonyan. They might need a little more depth at OLB but zadarius didn't play this season anyway

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Packers signed jarran Reed and resigned Devondre Campbell and tonyan. They might need a little more depth at OLB but zadarius didn't play this season anyway
I think the Pack will pick WR with Raiders pick and hope that Pierce or Metchie is there in 2nd round. It depends how they rate the draft picks. If Winfrey or a LB is there due to a run of WRs., the Pack got to him with their pick. Watson and Pickens had 2nd round grades.

Pack usually don’t reach for players.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Vash. I enjoy your takes. They are yours and they are passionate. But dont stoop to making it personal. Some folks do but you are better than that.