*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

dennehy

Liked Posts:
View attachment 18575
Maybe Fields just could not see him over all the tall 4th graders.

Could you imagine still taking a picture with the guy after he insulted you and then talking shit about the "crumb bum" that you acted like a 5 year old standing next to Mickey Mouse with moments ago.
Dude definitely looks like the short bus dropped him at that warehouse.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And most of your posts are negative towards other posters and nasty. Go ahead, and attack me now, im expecting it.

That's just it. He's not here to talk Bears football.

He's here to be a raging hormonal asshat, which attract other raging hormonal asshats to him to join in.

Wouldn't shock me if we ever found out that he was a wife-beating douche-bro...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hahaha SMDH

I know who T.Harris is and where and how he played but you obviously didn't.

The google king of CCS
I know Tommie Harris quite well. He may have been a better player than Hicks if he never developed a degenerative knee but the fact is Hicks was a better all around player. They both played 3T as Hicks played it in our nickel defense which we played 75% of the time.

In 117 career games, Harris had 31.5 sacks, 56 TFL and 50 QB hits. In 138 career games Hicks has 40.5 sacks, 73 TFL and 101 QB hits. Granted PFR doesn't track QB hits Harris first 2 years but he isn't making up a gap of 50 QB hits in 2 years. PFF also tells a similar story. In Harris' best year he had 41 total pressures. Hicks exceeded that 4 separate times with the Bears. He was a more consistent pass rusher and a better run defender. Sorry.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I know Tommie Harris quite well. He may have been a better player than Hicks if he never developed a degenerative knee but the fact is Hicks was a better all around player. They both played 3T as Hicks played it in our nickel defense which we played 75% of the time.

In 117 career games, Harris had 31.5 sacks, 56 TFL and 50 QB hits. In 138 career games Hicks has 40.5 sacks, 73 TFL and 101 QB hits. Granted PFR doesn't track QB hits Harris first 2 years but he isn't making up a gap of 50 QB hits in 2 years. PFF also tells a similar story. In Harris' best year he had 41 total pressures. Hicks exceeded that 4 separate times with the Bears. He was a more consistent pass rusher and a better run defender. Sorry.
The bar was really high for Harris. He was suppose to be our Warren sapp and that obviously never happened. We know lovie wanted Donald really really bad. Would have been cool to see what lovie could have done with Donald in his defense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

#Google

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It's funny. I said a few months back that we could always bring Hicks back to play the 3 and got similar grief over that. Something about him being to big, LOL.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The bar was really high for Harris. He was suppose to be our Warren sapp and that obviously never happened. We know lovie wanted Donald really really bad. Would have been cool to see what lovie could have done with Donald in his defense.
Donald was drafted two years after Lovie was fired.

Harris was a beast, but he never was able to overcome that injury. I think it was a hamstring iirc.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
There is no reason for Quan to wait next year to get 20m when he probably thinks he can get 20m now. There is definitely teams that would play him 18-20m now IMO.
That doesn't matter though because nobody else can give him 18-20M now. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Canth

Liked Posts:
It's funny. I said a few months back that we could always bring Hicks back to play the 3 and got similar grief over that. Something about him being to big, LOL.
I find it interesting there have been no rumors of him signing anywhere. I know age and health are a big concern with him. But, he's a hell of a player when he can get on the field.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
From a managerial perspective....let's say Quan signs a 5 yr. $100 mil extension this year that begins 2023.....he plays out this contract BUT during the season he sustains a career ending injury.....Bears have a $100 mil contract to pay. Correct? What idk is...would that count against the cap?
Only whatever portion of the deal is guaranteed, the rest of the deal evaporates after an injury settlement.