Ghosts of CCS/CBMB past

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah but you're one of the better posters too due to actual football talk.

It's like reading Kollmann or Snyder but not on twitter when you have chats about the draft and FA.

For all my cunting on here I do read what alot of the sane posters post.
Ehh, thanks but I've kinda taken a step back from going hard with deep dives the last few years. This franchise kinda sucked the passion I had for it. Still lingers though. Can't remember the last time I posted a mock off-season. Partly because the board gets littered with them this time of year and partly because the bears suck. Worse than that they're just medicore. Lingering in no man's land. I'd rather they were terrible.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Ehh, thanks but I've kinda taken a step back from going hard with deep dives the last few years. This franchise kinda sucked the passion I had for it. Still lingers though. Can't remember the last time I posted a mock off-season. Partly because the board gets littered with them this time of year and partly because the bears suck. Worse than that they're just medicore. Lingering in no man's land. I'd rather they were terrible.
Well, football chat is good on a football messageboard even if the Bears drain the joy out of it sometimes.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
TraGic Geah or Geap??? can't remember. But 20 year old me laughed my ass off listenin to his auto tune "Bear Down"

Your Boy Roy and his tea leaves

Smug

Giant Panda

Nakoma

Jester

Bearsmod1

Alpha

Da Coach

dabears54

BOB- BEEF BLOCK!

Those are a few.
Lol some serious classic names there. There will never be another Bob.

I remember intentionally posting bears news in my own thread to spite DB54 because he would get so aggravated. He was like a mall cop in disguise on that forum.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never asked for it to be banned the first two times unless you have proof in which case, cool.

Perhaps you should stop being so antagonistic toward me. You got banned with me at once on one of those occasions. Seriously dude, have a word with yourself.
How about I just put your loony ass on pity ignore.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
@onebud34 was that you that got the scoop DB54s IRL mugshot and posted it back in the day? That was kinda the beginning of the end lol.
Yeah, I can't remember who tipped it off. But he was constantly bugging me and going off on his unreadable tangents. I think I got a month ban from the old board for that one.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
How about I just put your loony ass on pity ignore.
Hey, Mr. Fuckstick McGillicuddy, I don't know who you are but I'm going to have to ask you, in kind to either contribute to this handsome thread with some MeMOrIeZ or see yourself out the fucking door, face first. Thank you. I hope you have a nice day?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey, Mr. Fuckstick McGillicuddy, I don't know who you are but I'm going to have to ask you, in kind to either contribute to this handsome thread with some MeMOrIeZ or see yourself out the fucking door, face first. Thank you. I hope you have a nice day?
I miss SNORCH, Brett05, NIck80 before he went insane, Concise Summary Guy, THE HAWK, Lance, PANDA and a few of my old alts.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The shit slinging, between E Dub and BearFan51, was always hilarious. That was pure hatred there.
I remember that. I also remember a few of us giving BF51 a masterclass on how the salary cap works after he posted a thread trying to explain to us mere mortals how it worked (in his very smug and all knowing kinda way) and it took him about 25 pages for him to see the errors in his ways. I believe @Tjodalv was apart of that.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
TraGic Geah or Geap??? can't remember. But 20 year old me laughed my ass off listenin to his auto tune "Bear Down"

Your Boy Roy and his tea leaves

Smug

Giant Panda

Nakoma

Jester

Bearsmod1

Alpha

Da Coach

dabears54

BOB- BEEF BLOCK!

Those are a few.
Wasn't someone involved in a personal relationship with BM1?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Navy & Orange was another guy.

Out of the blue, he wanted to build a deck on my house..lol

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
There was a guy who had an avi as Beaker from the muppets. Now that guy was funny af.