Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
TraGic Geah or Geap??? can't remember. But 20 year old me laughed my ass off listenin to his auto tune "Bear Down"

Your Boy Roy and his tea leaves

Smug

Giant Panda

Nakoma

Jester

Bearsmod1

Alpha

Da Coach

dabears54

BOB- BEEF BLOCK!

Those are a few.
LMAO Trag. Geah!!! That Bear Down remix was on youtube for a while, looks like it got taken down :-(

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he took his sign and has been trailing bill cohwer for nearly a decade... trying to make that tea leaf come to life
Lmfao.....sipping wine, like he had major connections

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss Omeletpants. A cool dood with a huge package
Apparently he lost his hands in a accident and can't masturbate anymore, so he is always angry, stressed and grumpy.

I heard he Stephen Hawkins it, on the board now. We should send him a pocket pussy with knub holders

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Pretard, Little Ditkas, Coffee4closers, Oshankski (or something like that), Jester, DitkainherButkus, IhatetheBears, Nakoma, navy&orange, and that psycho dude who gave run downs of games and only referred to himself in third person and gave the players really bad nicknames.
The Shoopster?‍♂️

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember The Shoopster free agent thread when he was trying to sell himself to the highest bidder and apparently he was leaning towards some CCS knock off because they valued his opinions more over there lul.

Username

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember The Shoopster free agent thread when he was trying to sell himself to the highest bidder and apparently he was leaning towards some CCS knock off because they valued his opinions more over there lul.
I don't remember that, but I do know he would brag and brag about "exposing" some group on CBMB for something and it was his greatest achievement in Life.

Last edited: