Ghosts of CCS/CBMB past

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are some names that you miss seeing around? For better or worse, doesn't matter.

63BearsFan.... Thankfully his DUT theory will forever live on in the hearts and minds of all the CBMB refugees.

Honorable mention:
RapeyK and all the other mentally disabled Trumpanzees that attempted to troll B&I, got shat on, and ran away. ?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Guano and Rodney38 were the Cutler fanboy royalty. It got to the point that they hated Matt Forte because they resented him being considered the best player on the offense at the time. Good times.

Desperado as well.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
63BearsFan.... Thankfully his DUT theory will forever live on in the hearts and minds of all the CBMB refugees.

Honorable mention:
RapeyK and all the other mentally disabled Trumpanzees that attempted to troll B&I, got shat on, and ran away. ?
The DUT theory. Classic.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Brophy was prob the king troll. It was fun watching him fuck with dabears54 lol

Anyone remember that weirdo crowls? He had this weird thing with Jamarcus “spider” webb

Is 69bearsfan still alive?

I forgot the name there was this guy who went viral and disappeared with his sources claiming bears are trading Jerry azumah. Very dabearsblog like for the times

Leprechaun weirdo should get honorable mention. Prob og shoopster as well

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Oh another legend wooden mike I believe his name was. He fell on hard times money wise and I bought allot of his sports memorabilia to help him out. Main thing I bought was his autograph Payton jersey

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Brophy was prob the king troll. It was fun watching him fuck with dabears54 lol

Anyone remember that weirdo crowls? He had this weird thing with Jamarcus “spider” webb

Is 69bearsfan still alive?

I forgot the name there was this guy who went viral and disappeared with his sources claiming bears are trading Jerry azumah. Very dabearsblog like for the times

Leprechaun weirdo should get honorable mention. Prob og shoopster as well
I remember Crowls. Brophy was a good troll.

Wardi aka 13championships was the king in the rivals sub forum.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Guano and Rodney38 were the Cutler fanboy royalty. It got to the point that they hated Matt Forte because they resented him being considered the best player on the offense at the time. Good times.
That's when Spartan was in peak form. Crushing fan bois hopes and dreams on the regular.

napo55

Liked Posts:

Honorable mention:
Yes, 63BearFan was a classic. Too bad his unintenionaly hilarious posts are lost forever in the internet ether.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yes, 63BearFan was a classic. Too bad his unintenionaly hilarious posts are lost forever in the internet ether.
Sad part was he had buy in from some posters who actually ate that shit up.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@number51

He still pops in occasionally but not near as active. I think he said he moved to Vegas and retired. Always enjoyed his posts

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Upon reflection it may have been Rusty, not BearsFanPatti. Whichever one acted like the female version of Roadhouse Sam Elliott and who seemed like she would rape you against the jukebox at an Elk Grove Village hole in the wall once she got drunk