Ghosts of CCS/CBMB past

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I do remember Rusty but not the posting style. @tardigrade you'd probably remember who were the verified players that posted

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Upon reflection it may have been Rusty, not BearsFanPatti. Whichever one acted like the female version of Roadhouse Sam Elliott and who seemed like she would rape you against the jukebox at an Elk Grove Village hole in the wall once she got drunk
Oh, hmmmm, now that you mention it, maybe that was Rusty. I feel like Patti was the gregarious extrovert and Rusty was the two sided weirdo after a couple drinks. Also her name was Rusty, I think that says something.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I do remember Rusty but not the posting style. @tardigrade you'd probably remember who were the verified players that posted
@Heidenlarm is correct I think in that Alex Brown's wife used to post there until she got run off by turdBosses. Also the woman who claimed to be David Terrrell's ex-girlfriend or something.

Someone claiming to be Chad Ocho Cinco joined to troll for a bit in 2009 and was pretty funny. That's all I knew of.

Also, fun fact, like the third time BM1 banned me for a month, when he finally lifted the ban, he told me he had accidentally banned me because he was high. Someone (either @Mighty Joe Young or Nakoma) reported someone else and in his high state he just assumed that I had been the offender

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Upon reflection it may have been Rusty, not BearsFanPatti. Whichever one acted like the female version of Roadhouse Sam Elliott and who seemed like she would rape you against the jukebox at an Elk Grove Village hole in the wall once she got drunk

Technically, the place is in Wood Dale, close to Elk Grove Village.

Please enjoy and tell them I sent you!

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know, I invited her out to my birthday I've year, she responded maybe, but never showed up :(

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You know, I invited her out to my birthday I've year, she responded maybe, but never showed up :(
surprised she didn't charge you. she was asking for $20 for signed headshots on facebook for a while until I unfollowed her when she started posting

Trump shit

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, never realized that was Melrose Park. We drive through there en route to Des Plaines to visit my Mom and they just tore down the horse track and the Denny's off North Avenue

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
surprised she didn't charge you. she was asking for $20 for signed headshots on facebook for a while until I unfollowed her when she started posting

Trump shit
This was probably close to 10 years ago. Hmm, I don't remember her being pro Trump, but I don't pay very close attention.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, never realized that was Melrose Park. We drive through there en route to Des Plaines to visit my Mom and they just tore down the horse track and the Denny's off North Avenue
Oh they tore down that Denny's? I had a few late night drunken dinners there when I was dating this gal who lived in Roselle.

Alright who's down for beers at the Possum Pub?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This was probably close to 10 years ago. Hmm, I don't remember her being pro Trump, but I don't pay very close attention.
I followed her on a lark before i quit fb. She moved to LA and got greedy and even weirder than she already was. Marilyn Manson had her open for him as a joke.

I used to head west to that denny’s when we lived in humboldt park when I wanted a patty melt

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I followed her on a lark before i quit fb. She moved to LA and got greedy and even weirder than she already was. Marilyn Manson had her open for him as a joke.

I used to head west to that denny’s when we lived in humboldt park when I wanted a patty melt
I'm still friends with her. Have you not seen her cookbook?!