OT - "OFFICIAL" - FORGET YOUR DRAFT I GOT A GF THREAD

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Man I spent this whole god damn spring trying to appease you guys, trying to make friends, trying to be the better person, and trying to show you actual insight on the Chicago Bears. And what did I get other than spat on? Well I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I called them drafting the punter in the second, and you all called me an idiot. Here's the deal. I went out and stopped focusing on my daughter Vriginia and STOPPED focusing on this god damn forum for a minute and I got a new girlfriend, forget my whore of an ex wife. And I want all of you to see the potential I HAD that you took away from me because I had a different perspective on this team. I am sick of almost all of you, and dabearsblog still doesn't follow me on Twitter. In the mean time here have this babe (wecompress.com).png

RAnd honestly yes she is gonna make a great mom for Virginia and YES I smoke cigarettes inside and yes thats a versace robe and yes hose are Louis Vuitton everythings and YES that watch is worth more than most of your 401ks BUT I TREATED ALL OF YOU LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I WANTED TO BE TREATED. BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. and final thought, maybe be a bit nicer because i swear to god i had some decent insight on this god damned site. clintk55 out (check instagram)

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
L E Y L

Also, lol. Whose alt is this?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Man I spent this whole god damn spring trying to appease you guys, trying to make friends, trying to be the better person, and trying to show you actual insight on the Chicago Bears. And what did I get other than spat on? Well I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I called them drafting the punter in the second, and you all called me an idiot. Here's the deal. I went out and stopped focusing on my daughter Vriginia and STOPPED focusing on this god damn forum for a minute and I got a new girlfriend, forget my whore of an ex wife. And I want all of you to see the potential I HAD that you took away from me because I had a different perspective on this team. I am sick of almost all of you, and dabearsblog still doesn't follow me on Twitter. In the mean time here have this View attachment 19048

RAnd honestly yes she is gonna make a great mom for Virginia and YES I smoke cigarettes inside and yes thats a versace robe and yes hose are Louis Vuitton everythings and YES that watch is worth more than most of your 401ks BUT I TREATED ALL OF YOU LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I WANTED TO BE TREATED. BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME. and final thought, maybe be a bit nicer because i swear to god i had some decent insight on this god damned site. clintk55 out (check instagram)
lmao, Your account is fake, everything about the girl is fake.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Man I spent this whole god damn spring trying to appease you guys, trying to make friends, trying to be the better person, and trying to show you actual insight on the Chicago Bears. And what did I get other than spat on? Well I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I called them drafting the punter in the second, and you all called me an idiot. Here's the deal. I went out and stopped focusing on my daughter Vriginia and STOPPED focusing on this god damn forum for a minute and I got a new girlfriend, forget my whore of an ex wife. And I want all of you to see the potential I HAD that you took away from me because I had a different perspective on this team. I am sick of almost all of you, and dabearsblog still doesn't follow me on Twitter. In the mean time here have this View attachment 19048

If your instagram is legit, I want you to post a picture with a CCS Identifier

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If your instagram is legit, I want you to post a picture with a CCS Identifier
so basically you want me, at the end of my rope, ready to just give it all up, to prove to you im not a fake after literally showing im not fake? after what you people have done to me? ok here

(and for the people saying she has large hands she is 6'1 and models which means she is probably taller than you and im assuming you havent ever had experience with that so you make off color trans jokes because your wives are only 6'1 laying down on their sides you fucking doofus' and you wonder why im headed back to the DABEARSBLOG TWITTER, well guess what youre gonna miss me when im gone I PROMISE THAT TO ALL OF YOU! NOW HERES HER WITH A CCS SIGN TO PROVE MY TRUTH AND IDK MAN MAYBE LIKE 30K IN LOUIS VUITTON BAGS FROM WHEN WE WENT TO SAN ANTONIO LAST WEEK THATS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO KEEP TRACK OF BUT IM SURE AFTER THIS YOULL SAY THE GUY GOT EVERY LV BAG HE HAD TO TRY TO SHOW OFF TO WHICH I SAY I SWEAR TO GOD IT WOULD BE NOTHING FOR ME TO COVER THE ENTIRE GOD DAMNED ROOM IN LOUIS BAGS IF I HAVE TO TO PROVE TO YOU PEOPLE I AM NOT AN ALT ACCOUNT AND IM A REAL HUMAN WITH REAL OPINIONS AND MY NAME IS CLINTK55)

GLORY TO THE CHICAGO FOOTBALL BEARS, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GRIMSON AND HIS FRIENDS, GLORY TO MY DAUGHTER VIRGINIA, AND GLORY TO MY MODEL GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS BEEN SUCKING MY **** THE ENTIRE TIME I TYPED THIS. MAY URLACHER BLESS US

LOUISV1-min.jpg

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
so basically you want me, at the end of my rope, ready to just give it all up, to prove to you im not a fake after literally showing im not fake? after what you people have done to me? ok here

(and for the people saying she has large hands she is 6'1 and models which means she is probably taller than you and im assuming you havent ever had experience with that so you make off color trans jokes because your wives are only 6'1 laying down on their sides you fucking doofus' and you wonder why im headed back to the DABEARSBLOG TWITTER, well guess what youre gonna miss me when im gone I PROMISE THAT TO ALL OF YOU! NOW HERES HER WITH A CCS SIGN TO PROVE MY TRUTH AND IDK MAN MAYBE LIKE 30K IN LOUIS VUITTON BAGS FROM WHEN WE WENT TO SAN ANTONIO LAST WEEK THATS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO KEEP TRACK OF BUT IM SURE AFTER THIS YOULL SAY THE GUY GOT EVERY LV BAG HE HAD TO TRY TO SHOW OFF TO WHICH I SAY I SWEAR TO GOD IT WOULD BE NOTHING FOR ME TO COVER THE ENTIRE GOD DAMNED ROOM IN LOUIS BAGS IF I HAVE TO TO PROVE TO YOU PEOPLE I AM NOT AN ALT ACCOUNT AND IM A REAL HUMAN WITH REAL OPINIONS AND MY NAME IS CLINTK55)

GLORY TO THE CHICAGO FOOTBALL BEARS, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GRIMSON AND HIS FRIENDS, GLORY TO MY DAUGHTER VIRGINIA, AND GLORY TO MY MODEL GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS BEEN SUCKING MY **** THE ENTIRE TIME I TYPED THIS. MAY URLACHER BLESS US

View attachment 19049
Hell ya brother!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those tits look like they might be a safe place to shelter in the event of a tactical nuclear strike. You chose well!