OMG what did the Lions just do?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im old enough to remember you hyping up the human dreidel Peiwei Sewage

LOL, just think, if Pace didn't waste this years first on the human fumble machine Fields, you could have had Thibodeaux.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Look me up when he destroys whatever trash you put out there at tackle and takes Fields out for the season......
I'll look you up when he blows out his other ankle in preseason.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
It's better than selecting black QBs .... how many black QBs have won a SB? And how many in the last 25 years? The best in the last 25 years were Cam Newton and Michael Vick and they did diddly squat when it comes to winning championships.... Fields looks like a bottom 3 QB in this league based on last year ..... hope some magic pixie dust works this off season

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's better than selecting black QBs .... how many black QBs have won a SB? And how many in the last 25 years? The best in the last 25 years were Cam Newton and Michael Vick and they did diddly squat when it comes to winning championships.... Fields looks like a bottom 3 QB in this league based on last year ..... hope some magic pixie dust works this off season
- the guy who created the hashtag #PaceCanDraft

mecha

Liked Posts:
LOL, just think, if Pace didn't waste this years first on the human fumble machine Fields, you could have had Thibodeaux.
I admire the strength of your deflection skills. +1 for reminding CCS that Ryan Pace wasn't a very good general manager however.

this past Super Bowl was definitely fixed, but that Panthers/Broncos one where Peyton Manning once again couldn't throw more than 5 yards definitely seems suspect to me still to this very day. so in theory Newton could have won, but the league probably wanted Manning to win more you know. I don't much understand why you had to go the racial route here.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Did you know pat mahomes is black? I always new you were Special person

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I admire the strength of your deflection skills. +1 for reminding CCS that Ryan Pace wasn't a very good general manager however.

this past Super Bowl was definitely fixed, but that Panthers/Broncos one where Peyton Manning once again couldn't throw more than 5 yards definitely seems suspect to me still to this very day. so in theory Newton could have won, but the league probably wanted Manning to win more you know. I don't much understand why you had to go the racial route here.

Did you notice the original post was racial? Or are u blind and stupid at the same time which is pretty sad ....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL the Lions move up to pick whatever QB would be a 3rd rnd pick in any other draft.LTFOL.