OMG what did the Lions just do?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude says to "look him up" ?

Meanwhile, fast forward to his Lions getting repeatedly owned...

giphy.gif

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys were smarter than this a few years ago...Lions got the #1 DE in the draft, and before his ACL , Jameson Williams is a 4.3 40 guy and was expected to be the #1 WR in the draft, had he not got injured...The Lions are coming, be afraid...be very afraid...

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You guys were smarter than this a few years ago...Lions got the #1 DE in the draft, and before his ACL , Jameson Williams is a 4.3 40 guy and was expected to be the #1 WR in the draft, had he not got injured...The Lions are coming, be afraid...be very afraid...

You have a shitty QB and team.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Vikings fans have to be pissed about the value they surrendered. Terrible first move by their new GM.
All of the trades today were like this. It was cheap to move up in the first round bc the talent was not that great. I think if there were coveted QBs to be traded up for the cost would be much higher all around. The cost for moving up in the first this year is on par with the second round in other years.

But the Lions drafted a WR in the first, that has always worked out for them in the past so I am sure it will this time too.

Last edited:

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Look me up when he destroys whatever trash you put out there at tackle and takes Fields out for the season......

Is this girl a kitty’s fan?? Look me up when the Lions actually matter and don’t ruin player’s careers only to have them retire early cuz they want nothing to do with DeToliet (Barry sanders).