Jaquan Brisker

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Eh. This secondary better be nasty

Last edited:

Insidiuz

Liked Posts:
Looks like we’re going to war against Rodgers and his air assault and will figure out Field’s ceiling with quality weapons next draft

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahaha I’ve called it all offseason. Poles has 0 interest in helping fields progress. I took a ton of shit for it.

My guess is most have now finally started to see the truth. I accept your apology. Next time don’t be a dick. You know who you are.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
you chumps better get ready for linebackers and safeties during this draft instead of dreaming of receivers that the gm isn't even thinking about

were not signing another receiver of significance during free agency and we aren't using neither of our draft picks in the second round on one either

hell we probably won't draft one until the 6th round that would be a "steal"

poles is going to be jerry angelo

yall are going to be real mad when we walk away from this draft with no wide receivers and low picked project offensive linemen

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t be an attention whore, nobody cares
Your user name is “and 69 others” and you’re telling someone not to be an attention whore? You’re one of those guys who thinks their clever. Just The worst type of person

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like the pick. Wish they could have kept Amos though

At $9milliom per year for average passer rating against and a lack of big plays? Hard pass.