Poles broke it off in Fields ass..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You think fields is comparable to Mahomes and Brady?? Wow that’s incredible
No. The point is that even with GREAT quarterbacks, teams put good pieces around them to help achieve a goal.

To say Fields shouldn’t need pieces around him if he’s truly good ignores recent NFL history.

Reactions: Myk

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a poor scheme with a coaching staff that was clueless. Did you not notice that regardless of which QB Nagy used they all sucked? How about just let it play out with a different coaching staff and offensive philosophy.
You obviously must be pretty young. I’ve seen this play out for decades and nine times out of ten it doesn’t work out when you have garbage around the qb

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did the Chiefs say that with Mahomes, or did Tyreek Hill help them win a Super Bowl?

Did the Bucs say that with Brady, or did Gronk and the WRs help win a Super Bowl?
the same guys who said we need to get a te oline wrs for trubisky are saying fields should get it done with the poverty oline and wrs lol.

Let’s be honest though I didn’t see an opportunity for poles to improve the wrs this offseason. The fa options weren’t worth the investment and the draft just didn’t fall that way.

Poles has absolutely failed FFFF+ with the oline. He deserves to get raked over the coals for that

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
“Free agency isn’t over!”

“The second round isn’t over!”

“The draft isn’t over!”

“Camp cuts are coming!”

Yikes.
Bout as bad as you whining they’re doing nothing for Fields.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe they know something about Pickens sliding or have someone else in mind. But yeah, this is questionable.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
You obviously must be pretty young. I’ve seen this play out for decades and nine times out of ten it doesn’t work out when you have garbage around the qb
Which is fine. Poles has had not even a full offseason to rebuild the team. He also inherited zero draft capital and no cap room. This will be a few years in the works to turn the ship in the right direction. If you’re as old as you imply you should be much wiser.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
All emotion aside, if I was Fields, I would be considering asking for a trade. You usually only get one shot and this isn't how I would want to take mine if I was him.

Unless the Bears are sitting on a signing of Landry, but even then, yuck.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Bout as bad as you whining they’re doing nothing for Fields.
No, defending your team’s GM for refusing to give Fields weapons is worse than criticizing that GM while advocating for your team’s young quarterback.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No, defending your team’s GM for refusing to give Fields weapons is worse than criticizing that GM while advocating for your team’s young quarterback.
Call it what you want, you’re whining just like you’re pointing out other posters are. Hell, you had to start your own thread to make sure everyone knows you’re whining! ??

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Maybe they know something about Pickens sliding or have someone else in mind. But yeah, this is questionable.
Pickens was in a car wreck last week. Both cars were trashed, he hit his head on the windshield and was cited for not wearing his seatbelt.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Which is fine. Poles has had not even a full offseason to rebuild the team. He also inherited zero draft capital and no cap room. This will be a few years in the works to turn the ship in the right direction. If you’re as old as you imply you should be much wiser.

If that's the case you trade Fields now that he might be worth something. Or better yet a month ago when the pick would've done some good.
Now we're wasting yet another QB on wasting yet another defense while we wait for yet another QB.
Seriously? You haven't seen this play out enough times each and every year for the last 30 years to know how it's going to go this time?

All emotion aside, if I was Fields, I would be considering asking for a trade. You usually only get one shot and this isn't how I would want to take mine if I was him.

Unless the Bears are sitting on a signing of Landry, but even then, yuck.

He really should. At least let it be known that he wants out. This team isn't going to play for him he shouldn't waste his time playing for this team to be the next Trubisky.