My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd like Beasley & Jarvis Landry

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
O'Dell Beckham won't be healthy till mid season but he'll probably be cheap.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Bears literally need to get 1 of these guys. I'd like jarvis landry for the toughness factor, but that probably takes away from velus jones if they even try to use him.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Julio Jones
Jarvis Landry
Odell Beckham Jr
Emmanuel Sanders
Cole Beasley
T.Y. Hilton
Will Fuller
Antonio Brown
Marquise Goodwin
Adam Humphries
Keelan Cole
Danny Amendola
John Ross
Albert Wilson

Who do you want?
Now, I'd like Julio.

With what we have, Julio would ball the fuck out.

Give him a one year deal with a lot of incentives.

Also, I wouldn't mind shelving OBJ for a year to let him heal. Getting him would really help us, but it would be in the future.

jive

Liked Posts:
Jarvis Landry has proven to be an effective possession receiver, which would help Fields alot.
He would instantly be the best route runner on the team.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears need to get at least two of these guys. And they need to be ready to overspend because these guys aren’t coming here to win this year. Other teams can offer a chance at a super bowl.

However I’m sure poles will just sign Ty Hilton because of Indy connection and call it a day.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Give me fuller on a 1 yr deal. Bears would have a shit ton of speed with Mooney, vjj and fuller which would open up a ton underneath. Not to mention, fields is a deep ball thrower and fuller is great there

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone wants the Bears to get another receiver or two, but I'm not so certain the Bears will - I think their efforts will be more toward signing a couple of veterans for the offensive line, and I think they are going to give Pringle the chance to take the X Receiver spot.

Remember, Pringle is a guy Poles knows very well. And I think they are going to have Jones Jr in the slot, where his speed can really fuck up linebackers and safeties.

In a year where they are going nowhere, its ok to see what they have there. The better WRs likely won't want to come here anyway as they won't want to be a part of a rebuild, and will want to have a QB that is more of a known quantity throwing to them.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jarvis Landry has proven to be an effective possession receiver, which would help Fields alot.
He would instantly be the best route runner on the team.
If he's the guy with the best hands, that's what I want. A safety net for Fields. Good routes, good hands.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'd like Beasley & Jarvis Landry

Honest question... is it still a freestyle if he's reading it off his phone?

Anyway. With the shape of the receiving core right now, I'll take any of those guys. Especially if you can somehow give them a one year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Give me fuller on a 1 yr deal. Bears would have a shit ton of speed with Mooney, vjj and fuller which would open up a ton underneath. Not to mention, fields is a deep ball thrower and fuller is great there
That type of speed plus a non Nagy offense will allow Fields to open up and be himself. I also think you would see an improvement from Kmet. The only issue from that type of group is you don’t have a pure possession Wr.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bears need to get at least two of these guys. And they need to be ready to overspend because these guys aren’t coming here to win this year. Other teams can offer a chance at a super bowl.

However I’m sure poles will just sign Ty Hilton because of Indy connection and call it a day.

Yeah.. no. They don't need two of these guys.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah.. no. They don't need two of these guys.
You’re right. Mooney Pringles and ??? Are going to do just fine as starting receivers in the NFL. And have no chance of getting injured or missing any time.

Bears need starters and depth at the receiver position. They need two of these guys and a starting guard and a proven nfl left tackle

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Will Fuller. Guys like Cole, Wilson and Ross could be fun, but they are probably the 4th WR option on this team if Velus is ready to play (and he better be at 25 years old). Fuller is the only guy listed that is:
A) Not too old
B) Not too expensive
C) Doesn't force you to give him the ball or they'll potentially complain and become divas because they aren't getting the ball as much as they did 5 years ago.