First Pick next year - forget BPA, what POSITION do you want to blue chip at?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want the top DL preferably INTERIOR (3tech) but if an EDGE is there and he's actually ranked higher I'd go that route.

I know literally everyone just wants that top WR because it's all about Feilds but I think Feilds will have improved so much he can just throw to whatever like Tom Brady.

What say yall?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want the top DL preferably INTERIOR (3tech) but if an EDGE is there and he's actually ranked higher I'd go that route.

I know literally everyone just wants that top WR because it's all about Feilds but I think Feilds will have improved so much he can just throw to whatever like Tom Brady.

What say yall?
Bears are going to trade 2024 and 2025 1st's to move up and draft a QB.

That's what the Bears do. haven't you learned this yet?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this wasn't the question. you can make your own thread for that. probably won't get anywhere near the views this one gets but whatevs
I know it's confusing, but maybe you should read your own thread titles?

First Pick next year - forget BPA, what POSITION do you want to blue chip at?​

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know it's confusing, but maybe you should read your own thread titles?

First Pick next year - forget BPA, what POSITION do you want to blue chip at?​

I'm sure if you read this you will see it says NOTHING about who you think the bears will pick. It isn't about predicting a pick. It asks who you want them to pick.

Thank you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Grimson you were right about this lion's fan. He's trying sooooooooooooo hard to sass me and for some reason (because he's a ****ing moron) it constantly falls flat.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same as this year—LT or WR. If Mooney was the WR2 and we had a legit WR1? Damn. I can see DT but that's not my choice.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm sure if you read this you will see it says NOTHING about who you think the bears will pick. It isn't about predicting a pick. It asks who you want them to pick.

Thank you.
Not sure what they will need, likely a impact WR, but I am sure of one thing, Detroit will draft their next 2nd pick overall bust.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
this wasn't the question. you can make your own thread for that. probably won't get anywhere near the views this one gets but whatevs

He still won't tell us what he did to get banned from the giant L Board. I wish he knew how much we would support him if he just came clean

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BPA M&M 3T or Edge mOnSTeR

This is if the Oline looks at least serviceable. There is a lot of potential, and bodies there that could translate into something functional. If not addressing T would be a first round priority.

WR second round.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Hard to say right now. Does Jenkins/Borom/Jones/Thomas step up? Does Mooney prove he’s a true #1? How well do Pringle/VJJ play?

Impossible to say right now.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen beat me to it. Best available M&M guy with high locker room culture leadership. Must have a nose for the football. Literally. Put 3 boxes in front of him and see if he can sniff which one has the football in it. Preferably a player with glass in his diet and under no circumstances can he be of a premium offensive position. Best case scenario his initials are HITS, Ha’larius Isiah Trey-Simmons

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One of these guys:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
An elite level WR would be a nice blue chip player. I wouldn’t be upset with a blue chip LT either. I definitely would like to see another HoF offensive player drafted in my lifetime. It feels like the 80’s were so long ago.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

What say yall?
Jaxon Smith-Njigba.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what they will need, likely a impact WR, but I am sure of one thing, Detroit will draft their next 2nd pick overall bust.
what makes you think Hutchinson will bust? I will guarantee you Williams won't

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quarter snack or tide bacteria.