Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This just shows that his commitment to the team is lacking. amirite?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So maybe you'll forgive Eberflus for excusing Jackson's absence from voluntary workouts. I think a family member dying is something the HC should accommodate. I will appreciate the apology for lying about me lying about you.

thanks
Jackson wasn't the only one to miss. FYI, someone had already reported a death in the family before i saw the thread, so I never made any reference to Jackson at all for that very reason.

You keep cluttering the board up with petty attacks, and I feel like other posters are tired of it too....time for the ignore list.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jackson wasn't the only one to miss. FYI, someone had already reported a death in the family before i saw the thread, so I never made any reference to Jackson at all for that very reason.

You keep cluttering the board up with petty attacks, and I feel like other posters are tired of it too....time for the ignore list.
This doesn't sound like an apology at all. Sounds like a deflection from THE FACT you said I was spreading lies, parlayed into an accusation of "cluttering up the board with petty attacks." Sorry you appear to be so fragile that you cannot be @ed without feeling threatened, and I appreciate your utilization of the ignore feature to alleviate that for the sake of myself and the rest of the CCS community.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

I can assure you that posters are much more tired of you than @HeHateMe

Thanks.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't sound like an apology at all. Sounds like a deflection from THE FACT you said I was spreading lies, parlayed into an accusation of "cluttering up the board with petty attacks." Sorry you appear to be so fragile that you cannot be @ed without feeling threatened, and I appreciate your utilization of the ignore feature to alleviate that for the sake of myself and the rest of the CCS community.
First you get attacked for no reason using defecation as a punch line and now this ! That's really shitty and not a way to run a message board community.

Status
Not open for further replies.