bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I was told I need to say he’s innocent until proven guilty. After all, all 22 of these ladies may just be making it up to get a big payday.

But wait…I can’t assume they are doing that until it’s proven either….uh oh.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was told I need to say he’s innocent until proven guilty. After all, all 22 of these ladies may just be making it up to get a big payday.

Bill Cosby was crucified and look what happened with that. He is home now after 22 cases were found to be shakier than a bowl of Jello.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bill Cosby was crucified and look what happened with that. He is home now after 22 cases were found to be shakier than a bowl of Jello.
I haven’t kept up with it but wasn’t it overturned because the prosecutor still charged him after agreeing not to? Not that he was necessarily innocent?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I was told by you that Watson was never good even though after 4 years in the NFL he at one point had the highest career QB rating of all time. Please just set all keyboards, keypads, cell phones on fire and stick your head in a microwave and hit defrost. Thank you and fuck you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is this when we are supposed to believe that the world is run by lizard people? I know some on here believe this as they map out the flat earth.... who is it

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I was told by you that Watson was never good even though after 4 years in the NFL he at one point had the highest career QB rating of all time. Please just set all keyboards, keypads, cell phones on fire and stick your head in a microwave and hit defrost. Thank you and fuck you.
Sorry, I talked bad of your man crush. You’ll get over it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is this when we are supposed to believe that the world is run by lizard people? I know some on here believe this as they map out the flat earth.... who is it
yes but arlington heights is further from the lake, so the water won't spread as far