OT: Watson admits Massage Therapist cried

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even with no pending charges, what team would give up those picks and fully guarantee the contract?

A team with a ton of cap space & draft picks thirsty for a proven NFL caliber quarterback....like the Browns.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
A team with a ton of cap space & draft picks thirsty for a proven NFL caliber quarterback....like the Browns.
It’s unprecedented but no surprise it’s the browns who are the first and only team to do it

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s unprecedented but no surprise it’s the browns who are the first and only team to do it

The Browns are far from the first team to do it. The Bears did the same with Jay Cutler.

The cost was certainly unprecedented, but we say that with every new QB contract these days. In three years, 55 million a year for a QB may be a steal.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The Browns are far from the first team to do it. The Bears did the same with Jay Cutler.

The cost was certainly unprecedented, but we say that with every new QB contract these days. In three years, 55 million a year for a QB may be a steal.
Cutlers deal was fully guaranteed?

Just checked and it wasn’t remotely fully GTD.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutlers deal was fully guaranteed?

No, but I did say the cost was unprecedented.

Just not the act of trading a bunch of picks and immediately signing the player to a large deal with lots of guarantees.

I doubt the Browns will hold the distinction of fully guaranteeing that much money for very long.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bill Cosby was crucified and look what happened with that. He is home now after 22 cases were found to be shakier than a bowl of Jello.
That’s an interesting interpretation

TL1961

Liked Posts:

The Bears did nothing remotely close.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
No, but I did say the cost was unprecedented.

Just not the act of trading a bunch of picks and immediately signing the player to a large deal with lots of guarantees.

I doubt the Browns will hold the distinction of fully guaranteeing that much money for very long.
We’ll see but other owners are pissed about it

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bill Cosby was crucified and look what happened with that. He is home now after 22 cases were found to be shakier than a bowl of Jello.

shakier than a bowl of Jello. :LOL:
(y)I gotta use that