Dick Butkus: Nagy Never Coached Fields Last Year.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
all his team sucked tho
Yeah, cause being triple teamed every play he could change the fate of the team with so many shitty players

I saw every play Butkus made in his career. How about you?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yeah, cause being triple teamed every play he could change the fate of the team with so many shitty players

I saw every play Butkus made in his career. How about you?

only youtube. his teams sucked so should not be talkin

Bust

Liked Posts:
Like one of 52 players controls the destiny of the team. This is why you are a fuckin idiot

why are you an apologist for all those trash butkus teams but rage at the present day bears for not winning??

Hmmmmmmm

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s a good thing the McCaskeys went out and hired a meatball defensive head coach then. If you think Nagy didn’t coach Fields well just wait. Matt Meathead will only be concerned with defense (and discipline!) and they’ll still probably perform poorly.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
This might be the first time in a long time that I think this might not be fake Omelet

Bust

Liked Posts:
It’s a good thing the McCaskeys went out and hired a meatball defensive head coach then. If you think Nagy didn’t coach Fields well just wait. Matt Meathead will only be concerned with defense (and discipline!) and they’ll still probably perform poorly.

Bill Polian was in on the interviews.

Bill Polian loved Tony Dungy a defensive minded head coach.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
why are you an apologist for all those trash butkus teams but rage at the present day bears for not winning??

Hmmmmmmm
I railed against Bears teams in the late 60s and 70s. It was horrible and the Bears and media made it seem that they were close to being good

Even the best defender in the history of the NFl couldnt fix that

It was so bad that Butkus passed the offense coming onto the field and he yelled at them "hold them"

Bust

Liked Posts:
I railed against Bears teams in the late 60s and 70s. It was horrible and the Bears and media made it seem that they were close to being good

Even the best defender in the history of the NFl couldnt fix that

It was so bad that Butkus passed the offense coming onto the field and he yelled at them "hold them"

Not one single playoff appearance.

They even had Sayers.

#losers

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What current fans don't understand about Butkus was:

-He was double and triple teamed on every play. Even Reggie White, Aron Donald and LT werent triple teamed

-OJ Simpson once said that every offense had to make their plan around containing Butkus. Teams dont gameplan around a single defensive player now

-As a MLB Butkus had 25 ints in 9 seasons. He was everywhere. Rushing the passer, running sideline to sideline and dropping back in coverage. Singletary was a downhill MLB and couldnt drop into coverage. Urlacher could move sideline and drop back but wasnt strong rushing the QB. LT was strictly a pass rusher after his second season and only had 9 INTs in 13 seasons. He wasnt a LB but a pass rusher

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
What current fans don't understand about Butkus was:

-He was double and triple teamed on every play. Even Reggie White, Aron Donald and LT werent triple teamed

-OJ Simpson once said that every offense had to make their plan around containing Butkus. Teams dont gameplan around a single defensive player now

-As a MLB Butkus had 25 ints in 9 seasons. He was everywhere. Rushing the passer, running sideline to sideline and dropping back in coverage. Singletary was a downhill MLB and couldnt drop into coverage. Urlacher could move sideline and drop back but wasnt strong rushing the QB. LT was strictly a pass rusher after his second season and only had 9 INTs in 13 seasons. He wasnt a lB but a pass rusher

Cool story.

So supporting loser teams was okay back in your prime but present day bears are the exact opposite stance?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

kthxbye!!