Fields QB23 per Chris Simms For What It's Worth

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Talks about his physical skills (throw and run), his making plays outside the pocket (and lack of that under Nagy), his good deep ball, his having improved his throwing motion from college to the pros and how he has very few overthrows because of it.

He did talk about the lack of known weapons he will have in 2022.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Send about right based off last season. He will finish qb8 ?

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Nobody should care about this.

23 is high considering Simms doesn’t like Fields.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Simms was never more than 30th best when he played. I am more interested in Kurt Warner's takes on Fields.
The only people I have seen throw shade are either salty (never good enough) or Special person (shit stain).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
WHY IS OP BRINGING NEGATIVITY TO CCS? JUSTIN FIELDS TOP 12 I DONT CARE WHAT PHIL SIMMS' SON THINKS

THANKS
Not bringing in negativity. I just posted another national voice shitting on the Bears.

Now top 12 is negativity seeing that he will at least be a single digit QB, so you rated him at least three spots too low.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not bringing in negativity. I just posted another national voice shitting on the Bears.

Now top 12 is negativity seeing that he will at least be a single digit QB, so you rated him at least three spots too low.
He's not shitting on the Bears. He's giving him opinion on where Justin Fields ranks among NFL QBs and despite a really bad season, he ranks him higher than he did last season. Actually said nice things about him.

Maybe learn to not get upset when people don't think like you.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Simms is a respected QB evaluator and I feel this is a pretty generous ranking. There is still room to improve for Fields.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He's not shitting on the Bears. He's giving him opinion on where Justin Fields ranks among NFL QBs and despite a really bad season, he ranks him higher than he did last season. Actually said nice things about him.

Maybe learn to not get upset when people don't think like you.
Use the above quote as the answer to the quote below.

Thank you and good bye.
WHY IS OP BRINGING NEGATIVITY TO CCS? JUSTIN FIELDS TOP 12 I DONT CARE WHAT PHIL SIMMS' SON THINKS

THANKS

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

Talks about his physical skills (throw and run), his making plays outside the pocket (and lack of that under Nagy), his good deep ball, his having improved his throwing motion from college to the pros and how he has very few overthrows because of it.

He did talk about the lack of known weapons he will have in 2022.
Why would anybody listen to Chris Simms re: QB play? He was a god awful bad QB in the NFL...

mecha

Liked Posts:
there are many quarterbacks that never were elite that are great evaluators. even Sage Rosenfels. oh yeah, I went there.

Josh McCown was considered a never-was, was out of the league coaching high school football, and got brought back to the league out of pure desperation and became the "best" Bears quarterback EVER. JUST SAYING