Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Of any Bear that has been on our roster, over the years, who have you absolutely HATED the most?

Chris Conte. I'm convinced he had compromising pictures of somebody on a hard drive somewhere. Only way you can stay on a roster that long for being so bad.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick Foles

Hated the trade. Hated his little above it all attitude even though he sucked.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Didn’t hate anyone…but in fairness to the question, probably conte…

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I remember a game in Green Bay* where Favre threw an INT, and whoever was returning it just needed one. god. damn. block. and he would have scored and I believe that would have won the game, or maybe put them up two scores. Well rather than throw that one block, RW McQuarters (I think) wanted the ball lateraled to him so he could get the TD. Of course whoever made the INT got tackled because stupid RW wanted all the shine. So I've pretty much hated him since.

* Should anyone have a better recollection of this event please feel free to correct me here. Especially if I'm wrong about RW McQuarters. I'd feel bad if my hatred was directed at him as opposed to some other cornerback.

Liked Posts:
I remember a game in Green Bay* where Favre threw an INT, and whoever was returning it just needed one. god. damn. block. and he would have scored and I believe that would have won the game, or maybe put them up two scores. Well rather than throw that one block, RW McQuarters (I think) wanted the ball lateraled to him so he could get the TD. Of course whoever made the INT got tackled because stupid RW wanted all the shine. So I've pretty much hated him since.

* Should anyone have a better recollection of this event please feel free to correct me here. Especially if I'm wrong about RW McQuarters. I'd feel bad if my hatred was directed at him as opposed to some other cornerback.
You're definitely right. I believe it was Rosevelt Williams. It was actually right before the half I believe, and would have put them up something like 21-0 rather than 14-0. I think they had also scored on a fake field goal touchdown to Dustin Lyman earlier in the game but could be wrong about that. Anyways, I think this may be a picture from the very play you are referring to. I think of that play way too often as well lol.

Attachments

• Chicago_Tribune_Mon__Dec_2__2002_-1024x746.jpg
    Chicago_Tribune_Mon__Dec_2__2002_-1024x746.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 6

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Mirro Roder​

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I can't say any players have earned hate. Rex Grossman but that's only because he reminded me of a former boss so that's not a rational hate he earned.
I guess Cedric Benson, he was a dick, screwed the team and then screwed them again, and he wasn't good.

Now Nagy, he would be tops in coaches.