Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me

Cody Parkey
Cedric Benson
Frank Omiyale
Muhsin Muhammad
Gabe Carimi---Tevin Jenkens is giving the same injured vibes
Chris Williams
David Terrell
Cade Mcnown
Jim Harbaugh and Mike Tomszack. They weren't McMahon and were terrible to watch. All that Captain Comeback shit was when he was a Colt. He sucked as a Bear.
Brandon Lloyd the rapper wide receiver diva
That’s a lot of hating, mother fucker.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Rookie of the Year 2000
8 pro Bowls
1st team All Pro 4 times
NFL Defensive Player of the Year 2005
Inducted into the College HOF 2017
Inducted into the Pro Football HOF 2018
One of five players in league history to be awarded both Defensive Rookie and Player of the Year accolades.
Retired as the franchise all time leading tackler
Received All-American honors from Walter Camp, Football Writers Association of America, and the Associated Press.
182 Games Played 12 years Pro
1361 tackles
1046 Solo
315 Asst
41.5 Sacks
22 Int's
90 passes defensed
12 forced fumbles
16 fumble recoveries.

Ranked 2nd best Bears LBer by many sites. Right behind Butkus

"Brian Urlacher is cemented as a legend. Not just in Chicago Bears history but all of Chicago sports history. He is the man who defined an entire decade of football in the city. Not only was he an elite player on the field, capable of ridiculous athletic feats, but his intelligence and leadership were two other aspects that eventually transformed him into a first-ballot Hall of Famer. The first to accomplish that feat since Mike Singletary.

Yet for all the exploits on the field, people never truly knew how good of a person Urlacher was. He was great with giving to charity and accommodating fans whenever possible. It was with his teammates though that he always seemed to shine the brightest. Few embraced the camaraderie of the locker room culture quite like Urlacher. A man notorious for his pranks and his ability to keep guys loose in tough situations.

WHAT I TRULY APPRECIATED ABOUT WHO URLACHER IS AS A MAN TOOK PLACE MY THIRD YEAR IN THE NFL. A STORY CAME OUT ABOUT ME DEALING WITH MY MOM’S DRUG ADDICTION. I REMEMBER LANCE COMING TO ME SAYING HE HAD A SIMILAR STORY ABOUT ONE OF HIS RELATIVES. THEN WHILE WALKING IN THE HALLWAY PASSING THE TRAINER’S OFFICE, I SEE URLACHER APPROACHING ME. I GOT THE SENSE HE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME, BUT HE WASN’T SURE HOW TO DELIVER IT.

HE FINALLY GOT A LITTLE BIT CLOSER AND SPOKE, “I WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR YOUR MOM TO GO TO REHAB, THIS WOULD BE STRICTLY BETWEEN US. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY, YOU WOULD NOT OWE ME A DIME.” I DIDN’T ACCEPT THE OFFER BUT GAINED EVEN MORE RESPECT FOR HIM THAN I ALREADY HAD. PLAYING ON THAT DEFENSE WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. WE HAD EACH OTHER’S BACKS ON THE FIELD AND IF THEY NEEDED IT , OFF THE FIELD AS WELL. IT ALL STARTED AT THE TOP WITH THE MAN HIMSELF, BRIAN URLACHER.....D.J. Moore

This makes it easier to understand than ever why Urlacher was so beloved. Simply being a great player is one thing. Being a great person, friend, and teammate is another. It is little wonder everybody followed the linebacker’s leader without question. Acts like this would make one want to run through a wall for the guy.

It's easy to hate this guy!

Nowhere did @Anytime23 say Urlacher was bad, he said he didn't like him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen anything that would imply he is racist..You made the accusation, please back it up with some facts .

The article speaks for itself. You wouldn't understand... boomers never will. That's fine since you will all be gone soon.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Rookie of the Year 2000
8 pro Bowls
1st team All Pro 4 times
NFL Defensive Player of the Year 2005
Inducted into the College HOF 2017
Inducted into the Pro Football HOF 2018
One of five players in league history to be awarded both Defensive Rookie and Player of the Year accolades.
Retired as the franchise all time leading tackler
Received All-American honors from Walter Camp, Football Writers Association of America, and the Associated Press.
182 Games Played 12 years Pro
1361 tackles
1046 Solo
315 Asst
41.5 Sacks
22 Int's
90 passes defensed
12 forced fumbles
16 fumble recoveries.

Ranked 2nd best Bears LBer by many sites. Right behind Butkus

"Brian Urlacher is cemented as a legend. Not just in Chicago Bears history but all of Chicago sports history. He is the man who defined an entire decade of football in the city. Not only was he an elite player on the field, capable of ridiculous athletic feats, but his intelligence and leadership were two other aspects that eventually transformed him into a first-ballot Hall of Famer. The first to accomplish that feat since Mike Singletary.

Yet for all the exploits on the field, people never truly knew how good of a person Urlacher was. He was great with giving to charity and accommodating fans whenever possible. It was with his teammates though that he always seemed to shine the brightest. Few embraced the camaraderie of the locker room culture quite like Urlacher. A man notorious for his pranks and his ability to keep guys loose in tough situations.

WHAT I TRULY APPRECIATED ABOUT WHO URLACHER IS AS A MAN TOOK PLACE MY THIRD YEAR IN THE NFL. A STORY CAME OUT ABOUT ME DEALING WITH MY MOM’S DRUG ADDICTION. I REMEMBER LANCE COMING TO ME SAYING HE HAD A SIMILAR STORY ABOUT ONE OF HIS RELATIVES. THEN WHILE WALKING IN THE HALLWAY PASSING THE TRAINER’S OFFICE, I SEE URLACHER APPROACHING ME. I GOT THE SENSE HE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME, BUT HE WASN’T SURE HOW TO DELIVER IT.

HE FINALLY GOT A LITTLE BIT CLOSER AND SPOKE, “I WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR YOUR MOM TO GO TO REHAB, THIS WOULD BE STRICTLY BETWEEN US. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY, YOU WOULD NOT OWE ME A DIME.” I DIDN’T ACCEPT THE OFFER BUT GAINED EVEN MORE RESPECT FOR HIM THAN I ALREADY HAD. PLAYING ON THAT DEFENSE WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. WE HAD EACH OTHER’S BACKS ON THE FIELD AND IF THEY NEEDED IT , OFF THE FIELD AS WELL. IT ALL STARTED AT THE TOP WITH THE MAN HIMSELF, BRIAN URLACHER.....D.J. Moore

This makes it easier to understand than ever why Urlacher was so beloved. Simply being a great player is one thing. Being a great person, friend, and teammate is another. It is little wonder everybody followed the linebacker’s leader without question. Acts like this would make one want to run through a wall for the guy.

It's easy to hate this guy!
C6764AF4-9E24-4E78-85B5-C4BD1A1B3E77.jpeg
Agreed, it’s very easy to hate him. This and the story about him being too big of a pussy to fight Bas Rutten. He was all tough and ready to fight until someone informed urlacher that he would get his ass kicked. But hey he was defensive rookie of the year! Love this guy!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yup...Its easy to love a guy who consistently performed at a top level.

I wouldn't fight Bas Rutten either...Give it a try
Threatening to fight someone until you realize they can fight is what fake tough guys do.

I wouldn’t threaten to fight someone because I’m not a piece of shit like Urlacher, Olin Kreutz and the other perennial loser Bears of the 2000s

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well...If you are concerned about being a bad ass

Contact AthleteSpeakers today at 800-916-6008

You can contact Bas Rutten at that number, and tell him you want to fight him.Then you can come on line here and tell everyone what a bad ass you are...from your hospital bed
I’m concerned about someone only pretending to be a badass when they think they’re fighting nobodies. How are you missing the point this badly?

Oh that’s right, same guy who said the Bears had more success than the Steelers during the year the Steelers won the super bowl. Same guy who said Jay Cutler was on the call for a game when he was currently active in the nfl as a player.

The always magnificent BB, guy who faked his death on CCS. Glad we can get back to this. You kissing my ass the past 6 months has been boring.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As always, you try and change the conversation into a personal attack..Youre a real badass
You told people to kill themselves if they didn’t like the Justin Fields pick.

You changed the conversation by making this about me fighting Bas Rutten instead of Brian Urlachers cowardice. When I threaten to fight someone and then back down when I realize they can actually fight, then talk to me.

Also no comment about his blatant lies about the Bears fanbase?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Avoiding the topic?.. I thought this was about Bears players? You brought up Rutten..Not me

You're weak
i brought it up as part of the reason I hate Urlacher. Thanks for keeping up, dipshit lmao.

Less F5, more reading and comprehending. Take a minute to understand the things you’re reading instead of cleat licking that bald pussy

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Sounds good, we agree that you're wrong.
The poster whomst you are posting towards is literally always wrong but literally always arguing and trying to pick a fight with anyone on here but literally gets his *** handed to him handedly literally every single time and most times for pages and pages at a time and this time appears to look to be no different then all the other times in the passed.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think you are..After reading all of Urlachers accomplishments..You look silly
This thread has nothing to do with accomplishments but thanks for stroking out again. Hopefully you don’t need fake heart stents again.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Old and delusional moron posters aside, if I couldn’t pick urlacher I would pick Wawa Payton and Dick Butkus.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Jared Allen and his past his prime money grabbing time with the bears where he didn't do anything.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Just stop already..You got your ass handed to you..take it like a man
As a objective observer I am observing the opposite happening once again as you are losing a argument by calling his statement listing various things you have been 100% wrong about "personal attacks" instead of actural FACTS about things you were wrong about and got YOUR *** handed to yourselve just like you have here today as well for another in a long series of other times yet again but still will never take your L and instead make the IGNORAMUSLY ignorant claim that the L belongs to someone else other than yourselve whomst is the one holding the L.