The Worst CCS posters suns out gunz out edition

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now remember kids this is all fun and games. So last October I made this list out of pure fun and some posters have lost their spots (R.I.P @JurisFrog may Dalton play well with the Saints) but this list will be slight more serious but still fun!

10) JordanSigler - This guy wishes he could be Erik Lambert but his writing aka stealing from other articles is even worse. Probably the type of guy who promises his family a trip to Disney world and instead takes them to Busch Gardens

9) Hehateme- More than likely a grimson alt but I decided to put him on here anyway. Keeps saying Hong Kong isn’t a city in China but I just looked at a map and it’s clearly a city and it’s in China. Type of guy who buys sterling silver and paints it gold

8) Remydat-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex

7) Spartan- The less Spartan post the worse his post are. Ever since Mick let him off his leash all he has been doing is pissing and shitting everywhere. Some of the dumbest conspiracy theories I’ve seen. When he does Netflix and chill he actually watches Netflix and the movie is 110% “300 “with a 10% margin of error

6) Packernation-We have some posters who derail threads and then we have this guy. The thread could be called “Hello” and he’ll be there to let us know the Packers own the bears like Rodgers owns only one ring. Would definitely take his fiancé to Wisconsin for a honeymoon trip

5) BobEvans- Have you ever tried to comprehend a Run and shoot post? We’ll figure this guy out for me

4) hyatt151- Still can’t link an article properly, puts the link in his title and has never stayed at a Hyatt

3) Black Rainbow- FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS. I think Fields will be a top 15 QB, why don’t you believe in him?

2) dabears70- This guy right here. I’ve never seen a man so obsessed with disliking others post and claim his rep score doesn’t bother him. Doesn’t engage in any discussion and wants to r@pe a few posters here. Clearly stable human

1) Mighty Joe Young- AKA Vash the Stampede, Hal9000, Bruno thé red etc. Guy literally got a football thread locked by complaining to the owner of the site about nobody talking football. Even Bernstein had to chime in on him

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now remember kids this is all fun and games. So last October I made this list out of pure fun and some posters have lost their spots (R.I.P @JurisFrog may Dalton play well with the Saints) but this list will be slight more serious but still fun!

10) JordanSigler - This guy wishes he could be Erik Lambert but his writing aka stealing from other articles is even worse. Probably the type of guy who promises his family a trip to Disney world and instead takes them to Busch Gardens

9) Hehateme- More than likely a grimson alt but I decided to put him on here anyway. Keeps saying Hong Kong isn’t a city in China but I just looked at a map and it’s clearly a city and it’s in China. Type of guy who buys sterling silver and paints it gold

7) Spartan- The less Spartan post the worse his post are. Ever since Mick let him off his leash all he has been doing is pissing and shitting everywhere. Some of the dumbest conspiracy theories I’ve seen. When he does Netflix and chill he actually watches Netflix and the movie is 110% “300 “with a 10% margin of error

6) Packerfan- We have some posters who derail threads and then we have this guy. The thread could be called “Hello” and he’ll be there to let us know the Packers own the bears like Rodgers owns only one ring. Would definitely take his fiancé to Wisconsin for a honeymoon trip

5) BobEvans- Have you ever tried to comprehend a Run and shoot post? We’ll figure this guy out for me

4) hyatt151- Still can’t link an article properly, puts the link in his title and has never stayed at a Hyatt

3) Black Rainbow- FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS FIELDS. I think Fields will be a top 15 QB, why don’t you believe in him?

2) dabears70- This guy right here. I’ve never seen a man so obsessed with disliking others post and claim his rep score doesn’t bother him. Doesn’t engage in any discussion and wants to r@pe a few posters here. Clearly stable human

1) Mighty Joe Young- AKA Vash the Stampede, Hal9000, Bruno thé red etc. Guy literally got a football thread locked by complaining to the owner of the site about nobody talking football. Even Bernstein had to chime in on him

How come only 3 of my alts made the list?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
1a.) @run and shoot aka shitty runs. Dude literally doesn't know how to interact with humans and talks about shitting on small children as an insult for some reason

he should get a spot on the list just for the 'anal-rectal birth' thing. What the actual fuck.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Except for remydat....no one could make that guy up as an AE

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

6) Packernation-We have some posters who derail threads and then we have this guy. The thread could be called “Hello” and he’ll be there to let us know the Packers own the bears like Rodgers owns only one ring. Would definitely take his fiancé to Wisconsin for a honeymoon trip

Whats ****ed up is I have no solid gold cuban links. Just sterling silver and gold plated. #nailedit

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Bigfoot - All he does is chop down trees without any regard to those of us that like the shade and leaves his Wood Ape musk all over the Mod Forum.

@BNB - I mean what kind of lazy jerk signs up for a message board with an acronym that literally no one understands for a handle.

@clonetrooper264 - Has not given @Ares a lunchbreak in 3127 consecutive days.

@Crystallas - Does this joker even like sports? Is competitive bee keeping or solar paneling a thing?

@FirstTimer - His transition from top teir poster to low teir spam bot was disappointing and a little nauseating.

@ForumAdmin - This is the dink that convinced @FirstTimer to become a spam bot.

@MassHavoc - Not even a real CCSer, just a relic of some lame hockey message board like that loser @Grimson

@nvanprooyen - Completely worthless. I mean look at this horrible demeaning thread in what is supposed to be a FOOTBALL FORUM. Get your shit together buddy!

@oober - I already forgot who he was, but based on that avatar...he probably still counts with his fingers.

@Rush - The ring leader of the most toxic website in the history of everything. Could have used his platform to be a shinning beacon of professional sports in Chicago but instead he just enables internet trolls for Google Bucks.

@Scoot26 - Wants to literally murder all of the CCS conservatives, but still won't ban @BobEvans. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

@SilenceS - How can you be a Saints fan AND a Cubs fan?!?!? Are you just trying to collect all the worst sports teams from all around the country??? Lay off the blow, bro!

@zack54attack - Hired way too many moderators. I mean this thing just took me three hours to type out and I did not even include @thenorman138 . Did you even know you had a moderator named @thenorman138 because literally no one else did until this post. Phantom moderators are no way to run a message board. Please take this Mickey Mouse shit back to Bear Report.