Lamar "Soup" Campbell... HE GONE

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The owner didn’t even let the gm hire the hc he wanted. Coincidently the same thing happened when the same moron hired pace. There is nothing normal about this franchise. George has been just as bad as his brother.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The owner didn’t even let the gm hire the hc he wanted. Coincidently the same thing happened when the same moron hired pace. There is nothing normal about this franchise. George has been just as bad as his brother.
In before the shills who slurp Duh Beerz Blob will say that Eberflus was always Poles #1 option.
It's amazing how many widely respected and well liked executives there are working for a franchise which hasn't won a playoff game since 2010.
Yep. Everyone is so respected and everyone on the roster is so talented yet nobody ever accomplishes anything and these people rarely go on to do anything significant. Blue and orange kool-aid is the best!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Soup Campbell was an idiot, but one of the nicest men to ever grace Halas Hall.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe Poles took the guy he wanted at HC and if you disagree, you're welcome to your opinion but if you give me any of the jocksniffer bullshit sans any substance, you can just fuck off.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A lot of bitter people that just want to bitch about something.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe Poles took the guy he wanted at HC and if you disagree, you're welcome to your opinion but if you give me any of the jocksniffer bullshit sans any substance, you can just fuck off.
Poles hired who Teddy and George told him to hire.

The Bears had a shot at Pederson...and McDaniels had no interest this go around. Let's keep that in mind.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what kinda guy fires a man over the phone on vacation? The only way that's acceptable is if the guy committed a crime. Like embezzling from the company or sexual harassment or some shit.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Bill Polian > 1st year rookie learning on the job Ryan Poles

duh

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what kinda guy fires a man over the phone on vacation?

LoL

When I read the tweet, the first thing that went through my mind was the lead in the movie 'Friday' getting shit on from literally everyone for getting fired on his day off.

Ol' Soup got fired on his vacation by the same person he helped hire just months ago.

That probably deserves a spot in the Job Termination Hall of Fame.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LoL

When I read the tweet, the first thing that went through my mind was the lead in the movie 'Friday' getting shit on from literally everyone for getting fired on his day off.

Ol' Soup got fired on his vacation by the same person he helped hire just months ago.

That probably deserves a spot in the Job Termination Hall of Fame.
The McCaskey's (and by extension, Sweaty Teddy) are actual pieces of shit who will do whatever to keep the blinding spotlight of blame off of them, even backstab a dude sipping a mojito somewhere after he thought he helped you out. I'm sure it was as cutthroat as we can imagine; zero warning and zero fucks given.

I'm all for a good house cleaning when your org is just consistent failure, but shit rolls down hill and this is just going to be more of the same until Virginia takes her crusty old ass to the grave so the team can be sold and Teddy can be canned and (hopefully) forever unemployed.