Does it even matter if Velus Jones Jr. is gay? {FTO ALLOWED]

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let me be straight with you guys, I don't think he is. But there's all these rummors lately about Velus being a lil bit light in the loafers.

I think it's fine either way, and just being a little flamboyant or prancy doesn't even make you gay in today's world

We do know he's SMART. He's OLD, and he's Christian, and he grew up poor af.

I don't see why this is that big of a deal at all but of course boomers and haters are going to boom and hate.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
But maybe parlay that he might be gay and old and get a better madden rating ?‍♂️

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me be straight with you guys, I don't think he is. But there's all these rummors lately about Velus being a lil bit light in the loafers.

I think it's fine either way, and just being a little flamboyant or prancy doesn't even make you gay in today's world

I don't see why this is that big of a deal at all but of course boomers and haters are going to boom and hate.

Lots of gay bashers on CCS, it's pretty sad. I hope if he happens to be, that he is able to come out and flourish in peace.

But I also don't care if he is or he isnt. Just hope he shows out on the field. Then again I don't boom or hate based on sexual orientation because I'm not 60+ years old.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

When he was bending DongBears over, he assured me that he wasn't gay

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We also know he has that special 69 overall Madden rating too.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Actually , you're kinda doing what you're accusing and generalizing on a whole age group (boomers) .
For me, I don't care what a person does in the bedroom. I don't wanna know. What I do want "Las Velus" to do... is take the top off the defense and catch 2-3 bombs every game. And maybe get 4-5 Td's this season. I'm hoping we hit the jackpot with Jones. Go Bears !!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually , you're kinda doing what you're accusing and generalizing on a whole age group (boomers) .
For me, I don't care what a person does in the bedroom. I don't wanna know. What I do want "Las Velus" to do... is take the top off the defense and catch 2-3 bombs every game. And maybe get 4-5 Td's this season. I'm hoping we hit the jackpot with Jones. Go Bears !!

So I bet ur okay with straight sex scenes in movies but covered ur childrens eyes when two men kissed.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I forgot you don't tolerate openly gay people. Sorry their lifestyle is so offensive to you.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree if he’s gay the dbs will play 10 feet off him cause of their homophobia. Poles is a fucking genius

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sure rational heads will prevail and this thread is going to be an awesome illustration of how sexual orientation shouldn't even matter in 2022, and I totally won't need to shut it down.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2-3 bombs every game, huh?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm sure rational heads will prevail and this thread is going to be an awesome illustration of how sexual orientation shouldn't even matter in 2022, and I totally won't need to shut it down.
I agree. I hope homophobes like @run and shoot don't ruin what could be a thread of unity. Maybe he can change his ways and become a better person

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Las velus sounds like a pretty gay nickname fyi. I don't think he is gay but he definitely isn't "Liberace" gay. Take it easy man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry but ccs writers just don't bring the hard hitting hoax news like I can. I didn't even want to make this thread but obviously it has legs. Sexy male legs.