run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
2-3 bombs every game, huh?

These are examples of "bombs". It's a deep pass

Justin Herbert Throws Bomb From To The Endzone From The 50 yard line| Chargers vs Bucanneers​

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Las velus sounds like a pretty gay nickname fyi. I don't think he is gay but he definitely isn't "Liberace" gay. Take it easy man.

As mentioned before "Las Velus" is just a positive reference to Las Vegas and hitting the jackpot with Velus Jones.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As mentioned before "Las Velus" is just a positive reference to Las Vegas and hitting the jackpot with Velus Jones.
I'm only a couple percent gay because I have no issue kissing male friends on their lips (even if they are gay, no tongue tho) but I do have very accurate gaydar. This nickname you're trying to put on VJJ is very gay imo.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm only a couple percent gay because I have no issue kissing male friends on their lips (even if they are gay, no tongue tho) but I do have very accurate gaydar. This nickname you're trying to put on VJJ is very gay imo.

Ok man, Well G-d Bless ya. Go ' Las Velus'. And Go Bears !!

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
Gay.....Shouldn't he be a tight end

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gay.....Shouldn't he be a tight end

Oh look, the guy with 2 brane cells that worships a fake sky fairy is being homophobic. Color me shocked. All of the people stupid enough to believe in god are the same.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I love men. I love my brothers, cousins, friends, and my Dad. I can comfortably say that. But cock? I fucking hate cock.

That's why I beat mine every day.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Oh look, the guy with 2 brane cells that worships a fake sky fairy is being homophobic. Color me shocked. All of the people stupid enough to believe in god are the same.
In this test case, i had you pegged with a reply in less than 3 mins

Be better

Better to believe in God than trannys.