Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Great, more "wokeness" and "progressiveness" in sports...Can't we just stick to tradition just one fricking time? Gimmie the old throw backs from the 80's. The old school White and Navy uniforms, back then the NFC north was the black and blue division of the NFL and players cared more about the love of the game over looking "lit" on instatok or whatever its called. I blame Oregon and Nike for this trash.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great, more "wokeness" and "progressiveness" in sports...Can't we just stick to tradition just one fricking time? Gimmie the old throw backs from the 80's. The old school White and Navy uniforms, back then the NFC north was the black and blue division of the NFL and players cared more about the love of the game over looking "lit" on instatok or whatever its called. I blame Oregon and Nike for this trash.

Take Oregon name out yo mouf

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Reminds me of Clemson LOL...or the way we have been playing the past few seasons....Syracuse.... ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of Clemson LOL...or the way we have been playing the past few seasons....Syracuse.... ?
Yeah okay it reminds me of cuties, roadworkers, sherbert, etc. ****ing stupid. Give me my navy helmuts every Sunday and sometimes Monday and Thursday or gtfo.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They should have changed it to a rainbow helmet to stand strong with veelus. Plus it would give a bunch of boomers heart attacks

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugly to me

Attachments

• chicago-bears-new-orange-helmet-jersey-uniforms-2022-nfl-sportslogosnet-feat.jpg
    chicago-bears-new-orange-helmet-jersey-uniforms-2022-nfl-sportslogosnet-feat.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 10

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I don’t mind progress and keepin up with the times. The new helmets look alright for a game or two, but if they had to go with an new alternate, I would have preferred White while bringing back the all white uniforms. Sort of Penn Stateish like old school while new school at the same time. Rocking the white on whites could have been sweet!

The orange with the current pants and socks looks a little too mix matchey. Plus orange is such a powerful color that if used too much it overwhelms and can change the whole look of team. That’s why it’s best used the way we traditionally use it — as an accent color.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These helmets a sick. They should go all orange - helmet, jersey, pants.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It touches my monkey.