Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow
Tough Guy Entrance (Jawad Meme) GIF by lassovideos | Gfycat

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This would be very Bears like...buy high, sell low.

Idk, how bad the situation is, but this just seems like making another bad move after another.
Poles didn't draft him. If he's not a scheme/culture/team fit then it's his job to move him, which would be a good move after a prior GM made a bad/risky move.

Now go delete your positive posts about Jenkins so you can make another awesome, and well received #calledit thread

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
How does this bad move fall on the current GM? Obviously Jenkins has maturity issues and ridding of him is the best choice
If he can get a decent pick for him it might be the best thing. Again, I don't know how bad it is. Is he refusing to play?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he can get a decent pick for him it might be the best thing. Again, I don't know how bad it is. Is he refusing to play?

I don't think they'll get a decent pick. If there's a strong market for a player you don't need to tell Ian Rapoport that you're holding trade talks.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Teams are desperate for olineman and Jenkins is young with potential. Poles should be able to get a pretty good draft pick or two back in return.
If he can, he deserves even db70s vote as GM of the year…