Rapaport: Bears holding trade talks surrounding Teven Jenkins

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you vouched for maybe 3 things...and you didn't stick by any of them. Not even the potential only one year later of Jenkins whom you lauded after the draft.

Everyone knows you hate Pace. But they don't take that seriously since you hate everything. It doesn't make you smart. You hate every move, every decision, and essentially everything the Bears do. Not even sure why you follow this team.
Huh? What do you mean i didn't stick by any of them? I wanted Watson and Pickens and they didn't draft Them. What am i supposed to stick to? I wanted Greg Roman and he wasn't interviewed by the Bears or any team. What would you like me to stick to? I wanted Jenkins and he ended up being the wrong pick because there was more to his file than i knew. Because of that do i no longer get to shit on Pace's 7 year tenure of failure?

What do you mean i dont like any moves? You just posted this yourself 1659414353920.png
Gotta love this guy who cant even keep up with his own narrative saying no one takes me seriously. Meanwhile this manbaby has spent all night crying about how im mean to the GM who produced 1 winning season in 7 years and left Poles with a roster of turds. Lets ignore that everyone who covers the Bears and the NFL(except Hub Arkush) has stated how bad of a state Pace left the Bears. But yeah, im just negative about everything or something. Derp.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just don't get why so many people are quick to speculate and move on from a 2nd round pick from just a year ago. Ohhhh wait, its because Ryan Pace selected him so everyone is eager to trash him to the side...we get it you all don't like Pace. Doesn't mean its good to lose a 2nd round pick to make some stupid point..
Are you a grown man and if so how much estrogen is your doctor pumping into you? It literally has nothing to do with Ryan Pace and if it did, why isn't everyone hoping Fields gets traded?

Stop acting like such a whiny twat. Pace was trash. He's gone. Get over it or go cheer for the Falcons.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Huh? What do you mean i didn't stick by any of them? I wanted Watson and Pickens and they didn't draft Them. What am i supposed to stick to? I wanted Greg Roman and he wasn't interviewed by the Bears or any team. What would you like me to stick to? I wanted Jenkins and he ended up being the wrong pick because there was more to his file than i knew. Because of that do i no longer get to shit on Pace's 7 year tenure of failure?

What do you mean i dont like any moves? You just posted this yourself View attachment 21300
Gotta love this guy who cant even keep up with his own narrative saying no one takes me seriously. Meanwhile this manbaby has spent all night crying about how im mean to the GM who produced 1 winning season in 7 years and left Poles with a roster of turds. Lets ignore that everyone who covers the Bears and the NFL(except Hub Arkush) has stated how bad of a state Pace left the Bears. But yeah, im just negative about everything or something. Derp.

You have a very short and thin list of what you advocated for. It only goes back two offseasons and consists of three things you rarely advocated for, especially in comparison to the amount of hate and negativity you spread.

Greg Roman was a popular OC candidate to hire in the early stages of the 2021 season. But come the end of the season and an off year by the Ravens, I don't remember you going to bat for Greg Roman or having the Bears interview him. Yet, I was racist for complaining that Poles didn't interview any offensive coaches. I would have been ok with Roman. You didn't say much of anything about him during the interview stages.

No one takes you seriously, not because you were "right" about the Bears sucking, etc. Its that you were always negative. You maybe made three stances out of years of being a Bears fans. And despite you posting here incessantly, no one would know your stances because you rarely make them and don't stand by them. You don't go out on a limb. It's as if you know how hard it is to get this shit right, but instead of trying to come up with real time solutions, you find it easier to just shit on everything in hindsight.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Just don't get why so many people are quick to speculate and move on from a 2nd round pick from just a year ago. Ohhhh wait, its because Ryan Pace selected him so everyone is eager to trash him to the side...we get it you all don't like Pace. Doesn't mean its good to lose a 2nd round pick to make some stupid point..
It has nothing to do with Pace drafting him or not. It has everything to do with the speculation of his current attitude and that Poles has no tie to him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Of course you are allowed to change your position if a player is good or not or if there is a better route of action to take as more information is processed.

But the point is that in that moment, with the given information available, a decision has to be made. In context, drafting Tevin Jenkins was considered a unanimously good pick at the time. It was probably the best decision for the Chicago Bears that anyone could dream up on that day.

If Teven Jenkins doesn't work out, it stinks, but it is what is is. But to act like Pace was an idiot for drafting him with the benefit of hindsight is ridiculous. Especially, when all of us were right there applauding the pick. It was the best possible decision. One which Anytime himself even supported.
Do you think we'd be having this conversation about Teven if the previous regime was still here?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Are you a grown man and if so how much estrogen is your doctor pumping into you? It literally has nothing to do with Ryan Pace and if it did, why isn't everyone hoping Fields gets traded?

Stop acting like such a whiny twat. Pace was trash. He's gone. Get over it or go cheer for the Falcons.
If it has nothing to do with Pace, why have multiple posters included something similar to "Pace sucks" in their complete speculation as to why Teven Jenkins needs to be traded...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
It has nothing to do with Pace drafting him or not. It has everything to do with the speculation of his current attitude and that Poles has no tie to him.
Well yeah, that may be why he ultimately will no longer be a Bear, but he has already been deemed lazy bust with no potential by posters here and bears fans who just like to crap on Pace.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have a very short and thin list of what you advocated for. It only goes back two offseasons and consists of three things you rarely advocated for, especially in comparison to the amount of hate and negativity you spread.

Greg Roman was a popular OC candidate to hire in the early stages of the 2021 season. But come the end of the season and an off year by the Ravens, I don't remember you going to bat for Greg Roman or having the Bears interview him. Yet, I was racist for complaining that Poles didn't interview any offensive coaches. I would have been ok with Roman. You didn't say much of anything about him during the interview stages.

No one takes you seriously, not because you were "right" about the Bears sucking, etc. Its that you were always negative. You maybe made three stances out of years of being a Bears fans. And despite you posting here incessantly, no one would know your stances because you rarely make them and don't stand by them. You don't go out on a limb. It's as if you know how hard it is to get this shit right, but instead of trying to come up with real time solutions, you find it easier to just shit on everything in hindsight.
11/2019
11/2020
11/2021
Here is 3 different years of me wanting Greg Roman. You can shut the fuck up now, you sniveling cunt. Just because you don't remember something doesn't mean it didn't happen. See you tmw.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got no problem with this. It appears he isn't a fit for Poles vision of OL. I also think Jenkins can be a good lineman for the right scheme and setting. My guess here is Jenkins let himself go during the break between minicamp and training camp and Poles is pissed he fell off the wagon so they told him to keep away until they can maneuver a trade.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15 do you know why this wouldn't be an issue if the previous regime were still with the team? it's because they have no standards and were playing pin the tail on the dickhead with the offensive line the whole time. as guys were getting hurt and they were pulling dudes from the practice squad they actually had marginal improvement somehow. addition by subtraction, they called it.

Pace's pick has nothing to do with Poles. it doesn't matter if he reached with the trade up or anything of the sort. Poles wasn't with the team when that selection was made. it has nothing to do with him. it isn't some kind of failure of Poles that Jenkins is a jackoff. I'm glad that accountability and discipline are a thing again for the Bears. it would be nice if they didn't get like 10 holding penalties a game.

if you still can't understand any of this then you're beyond helping.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

I remember guy saying he wanted Roman, when i mentioned wanting Gary Kubiack

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been in many of those threads and it would have been noticeable if you ever tried to vouch for a player. Others would have given you push back. But that thats never happened. Usually you just wait for someone else to post their mock or projections just to shit on them.

Maybe someone else can help you..

One player that @Anytime23 wanted would be Christian Watson

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Where did you hear that Jenkins publicly disagreed with losing weight? From what I've read, he lost 20 lbs and over 10% body fat from where he ended last season. He has put in the work this offseason.

He showed up for camp on Day 1. Not sure what happened after that. Thats where the speculation comes in. All you are doing is guessing, as you admit. We don't know.

He also states that he is "trying to stop drinking all that beer"

They don't trust him. He doesn't have the chops. Mental Midget. Raging Rahtard. Simple Steve. Lazy Larry.

His heart aint with football.

Sorry for your loss.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Send him to Miami for WR Preston Williams and a 6th rounder

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I was told Jenkins is exactly the kind of player Poles wanted. A tough player that stands up for his QB with a mean streak? Now he doesn't fit the scheme the current regime wants to run and is a headcase.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'd be pretty unhappy with that especially if that 3rd was in the bottom half of the 3rd round after giving up a 3rd to trade up for him and a high 2nd to draft him.

Poles has not shown to be too good with trading so far. Shit there was talk that he didn't even talk to other teams and just took the Chargers best offer.
“There was talk”

Really? From whom? And how would they know?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: