Offense Struggles again on Tuesday

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
And the year before they gave up thirty-one to get bounced. We know how this plays out every single year with them, they look like world beaters until it counts. They can get their trophy for holding back Jimmy Gabagool well enough to still lose, though. Woohoo.
You are incredibly dumb

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it wasn't until I became a fat lush bottlehound from SIU who can't afford to own my own home that I started scouring the internet to do hot takes about NFL teams during training camp and preseason on the Internet. What else am I going to do? Visit Hungary?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
it wasn't until I became a fat lush bottlehound from SIU who can't afford to own my own home that I started scouring the internet to do hot takes about NFL teams during training camp and preseason on the Internet. What else am I going to do? Visit Hungary?
Forty thousand posts actually says you've been scouring the internet pretty much every day of your life for the last decade (at least). Keep telling yourself I'm the one without a life though. Here's to forty-thousand more.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Its very possible that other than the 49ers the toughest defense the Bears offensive will face this year is the one they face in practice. It will depend how some of these rookies and second year guys pan out, but there's potential for it to be a top five unit in the league if they don't deal Robert Quinn.
I would pay money to see this delusional fools face when the Packers defense absolutely steamrolls his precious Bears offense in week 2.

Too funny!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I would pay money to see this delusional fools face when the Packers defense absolutely steamrolls his precious Bears offense in week 2.

Too funny!
As much as you suck as a person, you are right that @Montucky is a moron that knows nothing about football. As evidenced by his faith in vildor

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Well yeah, the Bears offense has like...maybe one?...good player on the entire side of the ball. The Bears are actually the exact type of unit the Packers love to destroy, garnering the awe of mouthbreathing illiterates like chibears89 or whatever his name is.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well yeah, the Bears offense has like...maybe one?...good player on the entire side of the ball. The Bears are actually the exact type of unit the Packers love to destroy, garnering the awe of mouthbreathing illiterates like chibears89 or whatever his name is.
At least you'll still have the skyline on the telecast to entertain you, dipshit.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Anyone that has any sort of logic should understand this. But on this board....
I have no idea what the post was, but there’s no way the word logic should EVER be used in regards to an Anytime post, unless it is preceded by the worlds “extreme lack of”….

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Hey Packer fans, join in and share some of your cheese dipped thoughts anytime. I have been to Green Bay, it is a nice place, when they get electricity up there it will really be something. When I went to Green Bay, I did notice some of the player's wives grazing in the fields just outside of town. they seemed nice, maybe a little heavy, but nice. Have a great day...Go Bears!!!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I’m sorry but missing a 6’5” receiver with no one covering him and running 5mph is inexcusable at the nfl level.

How much further in the end zone could he have run????? He was at the back of it!!!
Did Fields have a clean pocket or was he trying to get it over the defenders' arms? I'd like to see that part of the video.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no idea what the post was, but there’s no way the word logic should EVER be used in regards to an Anytime post, unless it is preceded by the worlds “extreme lack of”….
I hate to break this to you but the entire board outside of a few trolls all think you're a dumbass. But keep coping.

"Watson was never good" - You, 2020
1659480671770.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA please sit the fuck down

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Did Fields have a clean pocket or was he trying to get it over the defenders' arms? I'd like to see that part of the video.
Or was it a brand new play they just installed? The staff said they are installing new plays every practice. This theory would make sense, since the 2nd time they ran it it was an easy TD…

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yep. ccs in true mid season cunting form…
That is what training camp is for, ironing out some of our cunting issues.

Now if some of our CCS members would stop loafing, we could be at a Super Bowl contender cunting level by the end of training camp.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Honestly, this is the first time I'm growing concerned for Fields development. The whole thing about him getting the ball out the slowest of the QB's, and the way they address it is shortening up his throwing motion, better footwork are some obvious things you can control, and they're good improvements. But he sometimes seems too slow or relaxed of a guy. I like my QB to have an ease about him in the pocket, but he also needs to have a quick twitch, observant, and make fluid decisions. The latter part I'm not sure JF1 has yet. And this is while he's not getting hit, his decisions and sharpness are not there. I'm not sure how you teach a guy up to get those, or if you just have to give it time and hope they show up. But either way, he's gotta get better than this. The whole thing of needing a scheme to fit his skillset and all that is secondary to the above criteria

The most optimistic part of me was hoping he came into this camp having grown dramatically, and demonstrating those skills. But I'm starting to think we're going to have to see his growing pains live over the season, if they're going to come

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
or fart noises.

Not sure why any of this is shocking or inducing panic with some of the fandom. The lack of talent across the board is well known. Unproven and developing QB with an unproven OC. I fully expected the offense to have an ugly year. But yeah, it would have been nice if they could have at least got off to an ok start in TC before reality sunk in. They have plenty of time to iron it out but lets face it, it's going to be a bad year. It'll be better than Nagy, if it isn't then the panic is deserved.
If it's not better than Nagy that would really suck.