Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dongbears is at it again. I disliked a couple of his posts that were just inappropriate to the topic and taking this thread off task and now he's doing the spite dislike thing again. Don't really care about how many likes I have but I do look to see whose on board with my thoughts or not. Wasting my time.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dongbears is at it again. I disliked a couple of his posts that were just inappropriate to the topic and taking this thread off task and now he's doing the spite dislike thing again. Don't really care about how many likes I have but I do look to see whose on board with my thoughts or not. Wasting my time.

We definitely don’t see eye to eye on the George mccaskey era of bears football. I still like to read your takes on the team. But it’s funny that dongbears is universally disliked lol lol.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We definitely don’t see eye to eye on the George mccaskey era of bears football. I still like to read your takes on the team. But it’s funny that dongbears is universally disliked lol lol.
I doubt we're that different. Never been a big fan of George and was a big proponent of having another football guy for the GM to bounce things off of. Nobody was happier about the Cunningham hire than I was. I was even willing to move Pace up to get George away from football decision.:eek: I just don't vent as often as most and give moves a chance before deciding on them. I just figure that we have a fraction of the info that professionals do. That said, also tells you how bad it is when they fuck up.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
# calledit

It's kind of a weird thing - usually the Bears have brought in vets from other teams "because they know the system", and they end up sucking.

This regime brings in a guy who I think going into this most of us had at WR 4 or 5, if not lucky to make the roster, and thus far he's gotten the Earl Bennett award for dependability.

Its the little things like this that give me hope that this time things are going to be different, and we got a good regime with the Bears finally.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

tumblr_mmnl0qG6kf1r4hwp4o2_250.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I doubt we're that different. Never been a big fan of George and was a big proponent of having another football guy for the GM to bounce things off of. Nobody was happier about the Cunningham hire than I was. I was even willing to move Pace up to get George away from football decision.:eek: I just don't vent as often as most and give moves a chance before deciding on them. I just figure that we have a fraction of the info that professionals do. That said, also tells you how bad it is when they fuck up.
Yeah my opinion of this franchise and other Chicago franchises and their ownership is at an all time low. I’m pretty much done giving benefit of the doubt too old and got better shit to do. They have allot to prove to earn my respect back