Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Braxton Jones was an accounting major. So, I think he has the ability to absorb large volumes of material and understands the importance of what his coaches are telling him. It shows when he interviews with his attention to details. I think his smarts give him an edge to start.
He came off remarkably composed and introspective the 1st time he was at the mic here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's why i CCd CS89. He knows i was about that Brax before it was trendy.
Hahaha i'll bet she does but can you show us all of your posts about how much you love him before he started getting talked about in camp??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
With Jones it seems more like when instead of if. He's got the tools and looks to have the branes and attitude to adapt. This year is a huge jump from where he came from anything we get is gravy.

Fingers crossed.
He's no Dieter Eiselen

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hahaha i'll bet she does but can you show us all of your posts about how much you love him before he started getting talked about in camp??
@Chicagosports89 is a he. Feel free to do your own research. Maybe it'll go better than the time you claimed i wasn't about Brian Flores and when i tried to do a ban bet on it you coward out of it. Very typical! Im sorry if i liked Braxton Jones before you and know about all of the celebrity deaths way before you do.
000123822 (1).jpeg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@Chicagosports89 is a he. Feel free to do your own research. Maybe it'll go better than the time you claimed i wasn't about Brian Flores and when i tried to do a ban bet on it you coward out of it. Very typical! Im sorry if i liked Braxton Jones before you and know about all of the celebrity deaths way before you do.
View attachment 21365
Sooooooo no actual posts about him then...got it....expected. LOL

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get what you are saying, but I would point out that Braxton Jones was drafted 2 rounds earlier (5 vs 7) and he is bigger. Jones is taller, has longer arms, a bit more weight, and slightly larger hands.

NFL draft profile grades had Leno as 5.80 and Jones as 5.97. The draft write up on them suggested Leno might need to slide into being guard while Jones is considered to have more to work with and could develop into an average starting LT, maybe a swing tackle.

The big knock on Jones was his technique needed a lot of work, but he had all the size and athletism you could want to work with. This is where I am really interested to see if this coaching staff can actually really, truly develop guys to fulfill their potential.
Also,

Braxton > charles

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get what you are saying, but I would point out that Braxton Jones was drafted 2 rounds earlier (5 vs 7) and he is bigger. Jones is taller, has longer arms, a bit more weight, and slightly larger hands.

NFL draft profile grades had Leno as 5.80 and Jones as 5.97. The draft write up on them suggested Leno might need to slide into being guard while Jones is considered to have more to work with and could develop into an average starting LT, maybe a swing tackle.

The big knock on Jones was his technique needed a lot of work, but he had all the size and athletism you could want to work with. This is where I am really interested to see if this coaching staff can actually really, truly develop guys to fulfill their potential.
He seems a quick study. I'm sure the willingness and effort has been a sharp contrast to Teven. Good thing he's already big and reasonably strong. Imagine how he'll be next year if he does OK this one.

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
He is the real deal. I posted this in the other thread as well, but for those that never got a chance to listen to his press conference, you can find that shit here.

He is well spoken, but man, I feel like there is something here. If Poles found a LT in the 5th round that can play lights out, then next year is going to be fun when he gets a chance to truly build around Fields. Time will tell, but this kid is legit.
He's a 5th round tackle. He'll play like a 5th round tackle. Everyone on this board always gets so excited over these scrub linemen. I hope he proves me wrong, but he won't.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been hearing a lot of good things. If he can lock down LT, wow. That would be a STEAL. Reiff at RT? I think our guards are okay to good, same with center. Room for improvement. Guards seem like you can find them later, more common. Same with center.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
#calledit

I mean, not on this forum, but in many, many other unverifiable places on the internet.